Spyder Garage

Default 2015 Can-Am Spyder F3 SE6 with 6700 miles

Up for sale is my 2015 Can Am SE6 F3 Spyder. It has the 3 cyl 1330cc engine and a semi-automatic transmission. The mileage is 6700 and the bike is in great condition. I’ve made the following additions and modifications: Fog lights, 2 USB ports, Paint protection kit from wrapmyspyder.com, Lamonster Drive belt tensioner, Cat delete pipe (less heat), Sway Bar upgrade (better handling), windshield with deflector, floorboards, Larger brake pedal, Detachable Shad SH36 side bags with optional light kit and removable liners, Shad expandable SH58X top case with backrest and it also comes with an extra set of tires and rims. The recall for the front sprocket issue has been made by the local dealer. This is a great bike for touring which at my age, I just don’t do anymore. I have two covers for it, one is a car cover I use in the garage and the other is a travel cover. Bike has always been garage kept so no rust. I can give you more pictures but honestly there isn’t anything wrong with the bike to take a picture of. No trades and if it’s still listed, it’s still for sale. Clean title in hand. Vehicle is located south of Lancaster, PA. Asking $12,900. PM me for more info and pictures.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Dezeez; 03-07-2024 at 05:18 PM.

Spyder Garage

Sent you a PM, thanks.
    Last edited by rdersch; 03-16-2024 at 03:09 PM.