Spyder Garage

Default 2 Brothers S1R, Top Case Extender, Arm Rests, LED Headlights, F3 Ltd 2020

Can Am Spyder F3 passenger armrests, SKU 219400726 $300.
    Two Brothers slip-on S1R, used 800 miles, some scratches. Fits F3's - $225
    Top case extender for F3's, adds about 5 more inches, very nice upgrade. Pad and all hardware to install - $300
    LED Headlights, H4 6000k 360 degree, LEDs tested - $50
    Everything is in working order as intended, passenger loved the armrests and the extra room from moving the case back. The Exhaust sounded good; with a little revving I didn't think it was too loud.
    Open to offers. Thanks Brett
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 03-03-2024 at 10:00 AM. Reason: Please follow directions in the Sticky, especially re contact...

Spyder Garage

Please read & follow the directions in the READ FIRST! Sticky, especially those re contact, negotiations, and eventually the closing & marking of the Ad/thread as Sold!

https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...sub-forum-****

It might take you a few months, maybe longer; but if you keep your Ad alive as outlined in the Sticky, you should make the sale/s. Good Luck.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 03-03-2024 at 10:06 AM.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

My wife says the top case extender is the best mod I did to ours. She loves having the extra room. And since it is no longer available (new) this is a great deal.
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2018 F3 Limited - Intense Red Pearl . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Spyder Garage

What year F3 did you have the top case extender on? Not sure I can buy. Not sure it will fit our 2021 F3 Limited.
    2021 F3 Limited. 2013 RT Limited.