Spyder Garage

Default Aluma UT10 All Aluminum Trailer with mounted Can Am SuperClamps

This 2014 Aluma Trailer, model UT10 has Can Am SuperClamps mounted and includes the upgraded all-steel vertical spare tire mount located on the tongue.

The trailer features a 16 ½” l x 25” w x 24” d lockable attached toolbox. The 24” h stone guards aluminum plates are mounted to protect your Spyder. The fenders have stone guard material to protect the fenders. The tie-down system includes two high strength straps with ratchets that securely attach around the passenger floorboard and hooks to the deck mounted hook. The loading ramp is stored under the trailer bed and pulls out to load your Spyder. When not in use, the trailer has been stored inside a heated garage. All maintenance records are available.

The trailer weighs 710 pounds. The bed is 71 ½” w by 126" l. The overall is 93” w by 181” l. The loading ramp is 63” w by 57” l. The bed height is 18 ½”. Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR) is 2,990 pounds. The Dexter single rubber torsion axle is rated for 3,000 pounds. The Swivel tongue Jack is rated at 800 pounds. The A-Frame tongue has a 2” coupler.

Also included is a 4-way lug wrench, grease gun with two Tacky “N” Red Grease tubes for greasing wheel bearings via the Buddy Bearing grease caps, spare tie-down straps, four plastic wheel chocks, nine plastic blocks (8 1/2" x 8 1/2") used to raise the loading ramp, a coupler bar lock, and a tongue latch lock.

Enjoy driving your Spyder up on the all-aluminum trailer, attaching two tie-down straps, and driving off. No more running straps around or through the front wheels and the rear wheel risking damage the rims surface.

Upgrades include:
    * Maxxis tires, model M8008 105M, ST205/75/14, 8-ply rating, load rating "D" with 3918 date code.
    * Carlisle, model Phantom 14” aluminum wheels with steel valve stems.
    * Bowdrinks Industries Can Am Spyder SuperClamp Spyder tie down kit.
    * Mac’s Customer Tie Downs, model 911111, 1” Straps with ratchets. The straps are upgraded with 8” of Cordura covers to minimize fraying of the main straps.
    * Optronics model Glolight red 6” oval sealed 22-LED trailer taillights with lifetime LED warranty.
    * Relocated license and plate bracket with LED lighting. License plate is mounted vertical on left fender to allow more ground clearance than in the stock position.
    * Camco model Stack Jacks allow safe loading/unloading a Can Am Spyder without the trailer being connected to a tow vehicle trailer hitch.
    * The trailer wiring features a durable 7-Pin connector in place of the flat 4-pin connector.

The total MSRP was $4,322 ($3,660 trailer, $430 SuperClamps, $233 spare tire and mount).
    The selling price is $3,450.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 05-14-2024 at 05:01 PM.

Spyder Garage

OP doesn't mention that the superclamps are easily removable and the trailer can essentially be used as a utility trailer also. This is very similar to the setup that I had, only better! Can't beat it for hauling your spyder around when you don't want to drive all the miles to and from distant locations! He doesn't mention how many miles on the trailer, being it is a 2014, but I would give it a serious look if I was in the market.
    '

Spyder Garage

Great setup. I have the very same trailer. Love it. I do not have the chocks that he has. I installed e-tracks. and use some 6' ramps to run the front wheels on as the back wheel uses the ramp. But, I like his build up pieces under his ramp. Easier to put in a car. I throw the ramps in the truck bed. The trailer is so handy for other uses too.
    2021 F3 Limited. 2013 RT Limited.