Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

Hey Jetfixer, what part number NOCO battery did you use ?? Will the standard Deltran battery tender work with this battery ??

thanks johnv
    Last edited by johnv50; 02-10-2024 at 06:29 PM.
    USMC RETIRED

BLUE KNIGHTS NYV

2022 F3T Glacier Blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by johnv50 View Post
    Hey Jetfixer, what part number NOCO battery did you use ?? Will the standard Deltran battery tender work with this battery ??

thanks johnv
    I used the Noco NLP20. it is much smaller than a stock battery physically. You must use the supplied spacers to raise it up for the Spyder clamp to hold it in place. Also, be very careful to put one of the included rubber pads between the clamp and the positive terminal. They are VERY close together. Your battery charger will work, but you'd be much better off with a lithium-specific charger. NOCO makes very good ones.
    2020 RT Limited Deep Marsala Chrome

2020 RT Limited , Marsala Red

Spyder Garage

I would have been thrilled to see reviews stating "BRP releases major electronic upgrade across their on-road models that works flawlessly" - unfortunately, not how it worked out. I debated going to a '24 model for my F3, but decided that known issues were a lesser challenge than the unknown and bought a '23 ... The rebate and avoiding the price increase didn’t hurt either��
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 02-15-2024 at 12:09 AM.
    2022 RTL , Silver

Spyder Garage

I just went and looked at my error codes and it has U0155 and P195B line pressure to low. P195B is for not shifting, there are Times when it would not shift into reverse. The Spyder only has 100 miles on it.