Spyder Garage

Question Seeking Headlight/Foglight replacement kit opinions - Fahren or others?

After seeing many of Mike's (blueknight911) posts about how much he likes his Fahren bulbs, I'm considering buying this headligh and foglight set for my 2019 Spyder RT Limited:

https://www.amazon.com/FAHREN-9005-H...0-4513d670b6bc

Questions:
    Easy install? No modifications, drilling grinding needed that would cause problems for future replacements? Specifically on a 2019?
    I also hear that I would need to remove the entire frunk, others say nah. So, which is it on a 2019?
    Not sure what to make of the 360 degree "adjustable" feature.. how do I know what's "right"?
    Brand opinions... anyone else running these besides Mike?
    Longevity?
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 02-08-2024 at 02:57 PM. Reason: Expanded title to briefly ask the question... ;-)
    2019 Spyder RT Ltd. Bought in Jan 2024. Can-Am states only.

Spyder Garage

Default Question Seeking Headlight/Foglight replacement kit opinions - Fahren or others?

(Reposting from general Forum, didn't get any replies there.)

After seeing many of Mike's (blueknight911) posts about how much he likes his Fahren bulbs, I'm considering buying this headligh and foglight set for my 2019 Spyder RT Limited:

https://www.amazon.com/FAHREN-9005-H...0-4513d670b6bc

Questions:
    Easy install? No modifications, drilling grinding needed that would cause problems for future replacements? Specifically on a 2019?
    I also hear that I would need to remove the entire frunk, others say nah. So, which is it on a 2019?
    Not sure what to make of the 360 degree "adjustable" feature.. how do I know what's "right"?
    Brand opinions... anyone else running these besides Mike?
    Longevity?
    2019 Spyder RT Ltd. Bought in Jan 2024. Can-Am states only.