Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

Every comment thus far has been spot-on as far as we're concerned. We have had three Spyders, and still own two of them, and couldn't be happier with them. Our opinion of one wheel in the front trikes is that they're very much like the original, and dangerous, three-wheel ATVs Honda sold years ago. Recall that they were a disaster and had the tendency to tip over when ridden hard. Harley, and other traditional, trikes may not be as much of a hand full as Honda's ATV but they don't appeal to either of us.

Disclaimer - yours truly will be 79 next Sunday and the wife turned 72 last week, and neither of us has any concern about stability or having to wrestle the Spyders all over the road. They're comfortable, stable, non-threatening, and they don't wear us out. Our two cents.
    2015 Spyder RT-S (Arion) and 2021 RTL Sea to Sky (charming wife)
    2012 2012 RT-L and 3015 RT-S , 2012 - red and 2015 black (way too black)

Spyder Garage

I too switched from two wheels after 50+ years after balance went away following two weeks in the hospital with Covid. I ride with the buddy that has a Harley Trike and it just wears him out and he's constantly complaining about what a rough tiring ride he has. My 2022 Sea to Sky is no comparison.
    Bartender
    2022 Spyder Sea to Sky