Spyder Garage

Default 2018 Can Am RT Limited

Hello all, after 5 years of having a blast, I have decided to sell my joy and upgrade to something new.

It has 30k miles, new battery and front brakes. Tires are in great shape. I'm Asking $16,900 OBO.

Extras: Tow Hitch with wiring harness, A-arm LED lights, Side Mirror LED's, Auxiliary LED Brake Lights, LED Headlights and Fog Lights, Garage Door Opener, Passenger Arm Rest.

Please PM me if you are interested in knowing more or know someone looking to buy.

I have a link to YouTube video of complete walk around (622 Trailer not included in the sale). No Trades!

Location: Modesto, California. I can arrange delivery. Delivery price depends on location. Click or copy link for Youtube video walk through.

https://youtu.be/wjzv71CmV_0?si=J39KDAx3GFNdUVn
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by danandlinda55; 02-02-2024 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Updated pricing

Spyder Garage

Nice looking Spyder! Nice colour too!

Please make sure you read and follow the directions on How to Use this part of the Forum in the Sticky at the top of this section tho - here's a link for you to make it easier to find:

https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...sub-forum-****

Good Luck with your sale!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Thanks Peter. Thanks for providing this forum for persons that can appreciate the value of my Spyder.