Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus1300 View Post
    Why is it you never remember to put the key in the ignition until after you put on your gloves?
    The bigger question is why do you not get your key out of your pocket till you have your rain pants fastened up?
    2019 RTL Phoenix Orange
    2019 RT Limited , Phoenix Orange

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by EdMat View Post
    The bigger question is why do you not get your key out of your pocket till you have your rain pants fastened up?
    Actually, I live in Florida, where it is usually warm enough that you don't have to wear any pants when you ride.
    2019 F3-S , Black & Silver

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Gwolf View Post
    Actually, I live in Florida, where it is usually warm enough that you don't have to wear any pants when you ride.
    But if you ride naked or semi-naked like that, doesn't your bum get all sweaty & stick to the seat??

And what on earth do you do to stop from burning the delicate parts of your anatomy if you get back on the bike after leaving it sitting in the sun for a while?? AFAIK, the OEM seat material gets hot enough to be uncomfortably hot after sitting in the sun for a bit when you're clothed with a layer of protective gear between you'n it, I really can't imagine how hot & painful that'd be on bare skin!!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    I guess I'm the Oddball .... I always REMOVE it from the lock and place it on the recessed instrument cluster ... #1- I will never accidently leave it in the ON position, and I've read here that removing the key AWAY from the internal antenna in the ignition switch allows a Complete Re-Boot ..... JMHO ... Mike
    Wouldn't it reboot when you remove the key and leave the trike while having a meal or shopping? When parked in my garage, I leave the key in the ignition. I've been doing it since July of 2012 with no problems.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 02-09-2024 at 07:32 PM. Reason: Fixed quote display ;-)
    Current: 2022 RTL SE6 Red Marsala and 2012 622 Trailer Lava Bronze,
    Previous: 2014 RTL SE6 Black Currant - 58,746 miles,
    2012 RTL SE5 Lava Bronze - 19,675 miles

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Aawen View Post
    But if you ride naked or semi-naked like that, doesn't your bum get all sweaty & stick to the seat??

And what on earth do you do to stop from burning the delicate parts of your anatomy if you get back on the bike after leaving it sitting in the sun for a while?? AFAIK, the OEM seat material gets hot enough to be uncomfortably hot after sitting in the sun for a bit when you're clothed with a layer of protective gear between you'n it, I really can't imagine how hot & painful that'd be on bare skin!!
    You fold your pants and sit on them, because they won't let you in the restaurant without them.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Gwolf View Post
    You fold your pants and sit on them, because they won't let you in the restaurant without them.
    I have saw signs that say, "No shoes, No shirts" No Service. I've never seen one say anything about pants though.
    2020 RT Limited Chrome , Petrol Blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus1300 View Post
    Why is it you never remember to put the key in the ignition until after you put on your gloves?
    And I thought I was the only one.

Spyder Garage

Seem im doomed.
    Guilty also with the gloves and wets. sheesh
    2017 F3 Ltd

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by K80Shooter View Post
    I have saw signs that say, "No shoes, No shirts" No Service. I've never seen one say anything about pants though.
    Nope, they don't put up signs, but if you walk in a restaurant without none on, you will hear about it.