Spyder Garage

Default Can I use Zumo 660 to send music to both helmets with Sena 20S EVO?

Have got the above units paired to two helmets and a single helmet paired to the ZUMO 660. All works well. In the manual it states that you can music share, tried to follow the instruction and not having much luck. Can I use the Zumo to play music to both helmets? Is this the music share function on the Sena? If so, do both helmets have to be in music share mode? Manual is a bit vague. Have been able to work out that the Zumo will only connect to one BT at a time. Yes, the Zumo is an older unit, and I may have to look at the newer unit if it is not possible to get both helmets with tunes.

Any assistance appreciated.

Robby.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 01-27-2024 at 08:40 PM. Reason: Expanded title to briefly ask the main question... ;-)

Spyder Garage

Default Zumo 660 and music

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    Have got the above units paired to two helmets and a single helmet paired to the ZUMO 660. All works well. In the manual it states that you can music share, tried to follow the instruction and not having much luck. Can I use the Zumo to play music to both helmets? Is this the music share function on the Sena? If so, do both helmets have to be in music share mode? Manual is a bit vague. Have been able to work out that the Zumo will only connect to one BT at a time. Yes, the Zumo is an older unit, and I may have to look at the newer unit if it is not possible to get both helmets with tunes.

Any assistance appreciated.

Robby.
    Yes, you can pair the music playing option to both helmets, but the sat nav instructions will only play to the rider's helmet. The passenger will get a beeping sound at the beginning of the instruction, then silence until the end of the message, then another beep, and the music will then resume.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 02-01-2024 at 05:03 PM. Reason: rhe ... ;-)