Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

I don't care what the weather reports say it is, and I don't care if it is in the wrong month...........

I been through enough tropical storms to know one when I see one. What we got going on in the south-east is a tropical storm.

It came out of the Gulf of Mexico, it is swirling around, it is 500 miles wide, and it is full of rain and wind.

They can say it ain't, they can call it a no name storm if they want to, it is a tropical storm.

Anybody says it ain't, don't know much about tropical storms. I am not a weather man, but I have lived in the tropics and sub-tropics all my life.
    2019 F3-S , Black & Silver

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Gwolf View Post
    I don't care what the weather reports say it is, and I don't care if it is in the wrong month...........

I been through enough tropical storms to know one when I see one. What we got going on in the south-east is a tropical storm.

It came out of the Gulf of Mexico, it is swirling around, it is 500 miles wide, and it is full of rain and wind.

They can say it ain't, they can call it a no name storm if they want to, it is a tropical storm.

Anybody says it ain't, don't know much about tropical storms. I am not a weather man, but I have lived in the tropics and sub-tropics all my life.
    Tend to agree, certainly not a typical few rainy days.

But, in a few minutes it will be past SoFlo on its way to the folks up North. With a tad of luck, it should be a nice mid 70s day, with sunshine. Headed out for a bunch of miles pedaling in the woods on my Moots off road bicycle. Maybe tonight can be a local Christmas lights night ride on the RTS.