Spyder Garage

Default Almost-winter looks like this in Alabama

With Thanksgiving behind us and Christmas season looming, the temps suddenly dropped from the 70's to the high 20's in Alabama, presenting these scenes at The Treehouse (Outside vs inside)....both with their own beauty..........I wish everyone wellness and looking forward to each day with a grin on your face!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    John B.
    Current ride: 2020 Spyder RT-s Petrol Metallic Blue dark with OEM top case

Spyder Garage

The weather guessers say snow tonight in Northern Nevada...........
    Kaos----- Gone but not forgotten.

2014 RTS in Circuit Yellow, farkle-ing addiction down to once every few months. ECU FLASH IS GREAT.
    2014 RTS , Circuit Yellow

Spyder Garage

I like the inside picture the best. Hopefully another month or so before we see the "outside" picture. The good part for us...most snows last three days or so before melting off.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Agree with traveler, like the inside shot. A lot longer for northern folks. We’ve got 22 inches of snow on the ground and part of the lake is already starting to freeze and the dreaded salt brine has already been dumped so a lot of rain and warmth needed before anything goes out there that doesn’t want eaten by acid. Nice pictures though. Hate this time of year. Suppose to be 40 tomorrow and direct sun which means slush and mud.

“Born to Ride......Ride to Live....MOATER ON !
    “Current ride: 2017 RT Limited”

Spyder Garage

I shivered reading "Wmoater"'s post! Lived in Denver area 6 years and left my snow shovel behind when I moved to south Florida....the Colorado snow melt slush of chemicals/cinders is embedded in my memory.

ARtraveler...I'll be coming to your neck of the woods in June...Harrison... for a BMWsporttouring.com gathering (I still ride with that bunch of hooligans).
    John B.
    Current ride: 2020 Spyder RT-s Petrol Metallic Blue dark with OEM top case

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BamaJohn View Post
    I shivered reading "Wmoater"'s post! Lived in Denver area 6 years and left my snow shovel behind when I moved to south Florida....the Colorado snow melt slush of chemicals/cinders is embedded in my memory.

ARtraveler...I'll be coming to your neck of the woods in June...Harrison... for a BMWsporttouring.com gathering (I still ride with that bunch of hooligans).
    Give me a holler. I am not riding Spyders any more, but always like meeting up with fellow Spyderlovers.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red