SpyderLovers Sponsor Motorcycledave's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Pre SEMA Show - Sale on Everything!

Hi to all my Spyder Family and Friends,
    Well as most of you know I am a member of SEMA and I attend every year in Las Vegas
    this year is something NEW I have 2 NEW to me giant suppliers with thousands of great
    products.WESTERN POWER SPORTS and TURN14 They have most everything you will ever want.
    I am now a distributor/dealer for them as well as RIVCO, BIG BIKE PARTS, ISCI, CUSTOM DYNAMICS
    TACKFORM PHONE MOUNTS (not the plastic stuff here) AND SENA Headsets, MADSTAD adjustable Windshields
    SAENG MIRRORS, and much more.

EVERYTHING is always on SALE for less $$$ than Everyone else. Check out my website and see,
    NOTE: there are no prices there because everything is always sold below MAP price and the manufactures will
    not let me post prices LOWER than their MAP PRICE.

I have been a SPYDER LOVERS SPONSOR for many many years,you can trust me when I say lowest prices and the BEST SERVICE
    Call me today 209-887-3283
    StarTrek.jpgCup Holder with cups.jpegTackForm Logo.jpegMadstad.pngNEW SENA LOGO.jpg
    Motorcycledave LOGO #1.jpg
    Last edited by Motorcycledave; 10-17-2023 at 11:54 AM.

SpyderLovers Sponsor Motorcycledave's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Pre SEMA Show - Sale on Everything!

Only 6 days to go until the SEMA SHOW in Las Vegas
    as always I will be there with my crew..... so now is your chance to check in with me if your there
    my cell phone is 209-608-2141 call if you like. If you have something you would like me to check out
    or photos of cars or people you want to see let me know I will be happy to post them here and on Facebook
    but for right now can you guess what kind of a vehicle this is ???

NOTE: FOR YOU OLD TIMERS WHO HAVE SEEN THIS DON'T LET ON WHAT IT IS LETS SEE WHO CAN GET IT.
    FREAK SHOW 2.jpg FREAK SHOW 3.jpg
    Motorcycledave LOGO #1.jpg

Very Active Member CloverHillCrawler's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

That looks like some sort of abomination, why would you desecrate a chevy with the parts of a chrysler?

2020 F3 SE6

Safety and Lighting: LED Headlight upgrade, IPS LED Fog lights, Show Chrome LED Fender Signals, LED Signature Light, Tric LED Afterburnerz, MotoHorn 2.0

Suspension: Wilbers Front and Rear Shocks, BajaRon Sway Bar, Vredestein Quatrac Front and Rear Tires

Comfort: Blue Ridge Windshield, Corbin Dual Touring Saddle, Ultimate Floorboards, OEM Passenger Backrest with Rear Shelf, OEM Passenger Floorboards Modified with High Risers from Pierre

Tackform Center Mount Phone Holder w/ rapid charging USB-C.
    2020 F3 , Black

Spyder Garage

Because they can!!!
    2012 RTL , Pearl

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CloverHillCrawler View Post
    That looks like some sort of abomination, why would you desecrate a chevy with the parts of a chrysler?
    No good reason. Just...."I did it cause I could"

Spyder Garage

Dave, I know you'll enjoy SEMA as usual. This will be an off year for me; hopefully I can return in 2024. Have a good one!
    Skip H.
    '21 Can Am Spyder F3 S
    '97 Honda Goldwing w/Hannigan Astro 2+2 sidecar

[img]