Spyder Garage

Question Will a Shad SH23 Sidecase fit instead of the SH36?

Hey everyone,

Just a question, I bought a F3-S (2022) and installed the original Shad Bracket (BRP), now my question, did the Shad Sh23 Case fit on the original Shad Bracket from BRP?

Why I ask, I had a Ryker 900 Rally (2019) and on that Shad Bracket, the SH23, didn't Fit, just the SH36.

Would the SH23 be a "good" alternate?

Thank you for your answers.

Ride Safe and Cheers
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 09-14-2023 at 05:15 AM. Reason: Removed Prefix - not 1330 engine specific & expanded title to briefly ask the question... ;-)

Spyder Garage

You will probably need to contact SHAD to get an answer, but my suspicion is that they won't fit if they won't fit the RYKER. Looking at the SHAD website was no help since they don't list CAN-AM, and don't tell why the SH23 will fit some and not others that the SH36 will fit. The SHAD SH35 will fit on your F3-S. They are just 1 liter smaller and a little different appearance than the SH36. My decision came down to cost, I found the SH35 at a much better price than the SH36.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 09-14-2023 at 08:55 AM. Reason: a... ;-)
    2015 F3-S , Silver

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 3Tyme View Post
    You will probably need to contact SHAD to get an answer, but my suspicion is that they won't fit if they won't fit the RYKER. Looking at the SHAD website was no help since they don't list CAN-AM, and don't tell why the SH23 will fit some and not others that the SH36 will fit. The SHAD SH35 will fit on your F3-S. They are just 1 liter smaller and a little different appearance than the SH36. My decision came down to cost, I found the SH35 at a much better price than the SH36.
    Well, thank you. Yeah, on the website I watched the Manual, looks similar to the SH36/SH35 just another Plastic thing - I'm wondering cause it's even the "3P System".
    I know that on the Ryker it's a different Shad Bracket than on the F3-S, so my thoughts are it can fit, but actually I know nobody who has tried.

Anyways, I will contact SHAD.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 09-14-2023 at 08:54 AM. Reason: Fixed quote display; Caps... ;-)

Spyder Garage

If you look at the SHAD site the SH35/36 fits many BMW's, but the SH23 only fits about 1/2 of them. All using the P3 mount. Doesn't make sense. I've never seen the SH23 other than in photos, but it looks like the top of the mount on the bags, may be slightly longer on the SH23 and may be too long for the mount on some bikes. Good luck, I hope you can find an answer.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 09-14-2023 at 09:10 AM. Reason: an ;-)
    2015 F3-S , Silver

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 3Tyme View Post
    If you look at the SHAD site the SH35/36 fits many BMW's, but the SH23 only fits about 1/2 of them. All using the P3 mount. Doesn't make sense. I've never seen the SH23 other than in photos, but it looks like the top of the mount on the bags, may be slightly longer on the SH23 and may be too long for the mount on some bikes. Good luck, I hope you can find an answer.
    I thank you for your thoughts and research. Maybe when I know more, I will update the thread.

In my opinion this SH23 case would look better and it's enough for my trips; for sure it has less space than the SH36, but I use a drybag on my backseat.

And by the way, in my region the SH36 is cheaper than the SH35 about $60-$90 cheaper

Anyways, I will update when I have some more information.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 09-14-2023 at 09:09 AM. Reason: Caps; then ... ;-)