Spyder Garage

Default Anyone headed to Ocean City, Maryland Bike Week?

Any peeps going - looking to be there Thursday night and Friday.
    Jim
    2017 F3-Limited

Spyder Garage

I'm sure I'll roll through there once or twice between Thursday and Sunday. I only live an hour away.
    Skip H.
    '21 Can Am Spyder F3 S
    '97 Honda Goldwing w/Hannigan Astro 2+2 sidecar

[img]

Very Active Member CloverHillCrawler's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I'll be heading out for a day trip on Thursday, leaving Fredneck at the crack of dawn.

Having lunch at the beach while taking a look around and heading back mid to late afternoon.

Friday - Sunday can be crazy there and the surrounding areas with traffic. I have a route planned to avoid the bay bridge, tolls, towns and any major highways.

It's about a hour and half longer but I will not encounter too many towns and have plenty of bailouts for parallel/alternate routes.
    Last edited by CloverHillCrawler; 09-12-2023 at 11:26 PM.

2020 F3 SE6

Safety and Lighting: LED Headlight upgrade, IPS LED Fog lights, Show Chrome LED Fender Signals, LED Signature Light, Tric LED Afterburnerz, MotoHorn 2.0

Suspension: Wilbers Front and Rear Shocks, BajaRon Sway Bar, Vredestein Quatrac Front and Rear Tires

Comfort: Blue Ridge Windshield, Corbin Dual Touring Saddle, Ultimate Floorboards, OEM Passenger Backrest with Rear Shelf, OEM Passenger Floorboards Modified with High Risers from Pierre

Tackform Center Mount Phone Holder w/ rapid charging USB-C.
    2020 F3 , Black

Spyder Garage

I will be taking the early ferry over from Cape May Friday morning and staying over at my sons home.

2017 F3 LTD (SOLD)
    2017 HD Freewheeler (SOLD)
    2021 RT Base Upper and lower adjustable deflectors , Top case, Signature and lower lights, Baja Ron Bar, Back rest,Fobo TPMS, Garmin 396 , LED Fender lights, Rear LED turn and brake lights, Rear Brake light flasher, Rear Saddle bag LED lights, Battery tender, Lamonster Handle Bar Riser.