Spyder Garage

Default 2021 Spyder F3-S SE6

2021 Spyder F3 SSE-6

This bike has just about everything you could want on a Can-Am F3 Special Edition Spyder. Everything works perfectly. The bike does not have a scratch on it. All fluids are brand new and the bike is ready to go.

This bike has super low miles, is garage kept, and adult owned. I’ve got 29K and change as well as a lot of blood, sweat, and tears invested in building out this bike. Asking 25K, OBO. All reasonable offers considered.

The M2 shocks on this bike are phenomenal and transform the factory suspension characteristics into a corner carving scalpel that is super smooth and compliant when not cutting up in the apexes.

Mileage:

Suspension:
    RPS Manufacturing M2.Shocks. All three (3) corners (<300 miles on shocks)

Lighting:
    Elite LED HD 360 Headlight Conversion Kit
    Arc LED Daytime LED Running Light/Fog
    TricLED Chaser RGB LED Adjustable Night Rider Light
    TicLED Front Fender LED Running Lights
    TricLED Afterburner LED Taillight Strips
    TricLED Rear Fender Triangular LED Safety Reflectors
    LASFIT Red 1157 2057 2357 LED CANBUS Error Free Bulbs for Turn Signal Light Bulb, Brake Tail Lights
    Electrical Connection License Plate LED Reflector Kit

Graphics:
    Personalized Motorcycle License Plate
    Tufskinz Peel & Stick Custom Emblem Set
    F3 Le Mans Tracer GT Trunk Stripes
    F3 Spine Tank Protector

Accessories:
    Quad-Lock Motorcycle Handlebar Mount
    Quad-Lock Wireless Phone Charging Head
    Quad-Lock Vibration Dampener
    Quad-Lock Knuckle Adapter
    Can-Am Removable Rider Backrest
    Can-Am Removable Rear Passenger Backrest
    Can-Am F3-6 SE Sport Rear Cowling (Not Pictured)
    Trunk Mounted Tools/Accessories Organizer
    Foam Handgrips
    Scorpion EXO-ST1400 Carbon w/inner sun shield and hard-mounted GoPro mount.
    Sena 50R Harman Kardon Mesh Intercom Bluetooth

No accidents or damage of any kind. This bike is like brand new. Title is clear and in hand. Willing to sell out of state and will assist buyers in coordinating shipping. The buyer is responsible for all taxes, registration, shipping, and/or other administrative costs associated with purchasing a vehicle. If buyer is out of state, the bike will not release for shipping until all funds are cleared.

Madisonville, LA

20220710_091344.jpg 20220710_091353.jpg 20220710_091405.jpg 20220710_091411.jpg 20220710_091422.jpg20220710_091431.jpg 20220710_091545.jpg 20220710_091604.jpg 20220710_091444.jpg 20220710_091510.jpg 20220710_091516.jpg 20220710_091526.jpg
    Last edited by ARtraveler; 09-05-2023 at 06:50 PM. Reason: Highlighted and increased size for price which was hard to find in the ad.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

It's a shame that you are selling such a nice machine.
    Dean O
    Gran Pa Hoon
    Founder San Jose BMW
    Builder of the Motorcyclist Cafe Barn and Bunkhouse
    Alamogordo, NM

'20 Spyder F3 L

Spyder Garage

It's definitely super nice. My intention when building it was to increase its visibility to other motorists. The brightness of the LED lighting I have on it does not show up well in pics for some reason but suffice it to say it would be very difficult for other motorists not to spot you. The second piece of the build was to get the handling squared up. The M2 shocks deliver in that regard too. It's a really nice bike. I think about the only other option I was going to add were some Lamonster floor boards. I just never got around to it.

One of the other things I want to mention is that the original wiring harness on this build was not spliced into in any way. All lighting was done correctly with proper connections where one could reverse anything that was put on the bike if they wanted to get it back to a factory configuration. Beyond that, the Quad-Lock charging head is great as you never have to worry about your phone dying on you when out and about. It's a pretty well thought out build. Typically how I do things.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 10-01-2023 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Lemon... ;-)

Spyder Garage

Good luck with the sale! You and I have a very similar philosophy on our bikes since I've pretty much done the same upgrades on my F3L...LEDs, sway bar, and currently waiting on my Elkas to arrive. I've also been able to avoid splicing into the harness in anyway. I've used the TricLED splitters for the LEDs and WAGO terminal blocks for my accessory circuit. Easily reversible.

Spyder Garage

Very nice build. Good luck with your sale.
    Skip H.
    '21 Can Am Spyder F3 S
    '97 Honda Goldwing w/Hannigan Astro 2+2 sidecar

[img]

Spyder Garage

bump.

Bike is still up for sale. Considering all reasonable offers.