Spyder Garage

Default Installed BaJa Ron Sway bar 3,000 miles ago! YES!

I just want to report that I installed a beefed-up sway bar about 3,000 miles ago and I'm very happy with it.
    Only problem I have is because I have over 80,000 miles on the Spyder I'm not used to the handling yet.
    I wish I did this on my other Spyders...
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 09-02-2023 at 06:38 PM. Reason: Expanded title to briefly state the reason for this thread! ;-)

Spyder Garage

Ron's reputation goes back far enough that when I learned of him and his bars, I purchased one that he shipped to the dealership where I was in the process of buying my Spyder and I had them install it as part of the OTD price. Since I was purchasing a Comfort Seat and Tri-Axis handlebars as part of the deal, the installation labor cost was very reasonable for all three accessories.
    Artillery lends dignity to what would
    otherwise be a vulgar brawl.
    Cognac 2014 RT-S

Spyder Garage

I'm a relative newbie to my F3. Fitted a new bar. Very impressed I have to say.

Took it to a known set of corners on a lonely back-road and went back and forwards getting faster as I progressed.
    Did some hard cornering practice. Way beyond my usual riding style, cept for the occasional mad minute whip it up moments.

I decided that when I noticed the nanny lights on the dash illuminated when exiting the last corner and checking my latest speed, well thats good enough for me.

I dont usually corner that hard but its good to know if/when you get that ..
    Crikey...Well Ye Ha... I am into this corner a bit hot and you can almost hear that sphincter slam shut.

Well relax, its doable ....you have done it before. No drama. Train hard - ride easy