Threaded View

Spyder Garage

Default Your thoughts on F3 maintenance, costs, and reliability vs Ryker?

I currently own a 2019 Ryker Rally and while I have had no issues with the machine and love riding it - I am thinking about trading it in for an F3 Limited. I absolutely love the Ryker on the back roads but not so much on highways, though it will do highways. And my wife rides with me often. She says she is perfectly comfortable on the Ryker, but I would like a more comfortable ride for longer distances and more luggage space.

My budget does not include new models but used - I have found a 2019 F3 Limited with around 15,000 miles on it - the same amount as my Ryker.

The price jump is big, and I am wondering if I would be jumping into a machine with more expensive repairs or maintenance issues. The Ryker has been trouble-free and has low maintenance costs.

Just wondering - any thoughts on F3 maintenance costs, repairs, longevity - I plan on keeping my next bike as long as possible.
    Thanks
    Steve
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 08-30-2023 at 04:46 PM. Reason: Expanded title to briefly ask the question/s... ;-)
    2019 Rally , Black / Yellow