Spyder Garage

Default H4 LED - how do you adjust them???

Purchased new H4 LED replacement bulbs for my 2014 ST SE5 LMT from Lamonster Garage.
    Installation went great, but I am unable to find any good links on how to adjust them properly.
    I am getting real good at tearing my dash/pod apart. Does anyone have the solution?
    Thanks for any input!
    2014 ST SE5 LT , Black Current

Spyder Garage

If you look in you manual that came with your bike it tells you how to adjust the headlights. Follow the pictures and you should be able to do this.

Al in Kazoo
    All the great movements in the world began with a cup of coffee!

2018 F3-T

My mods: Can am Trailer hitch, USB and 12 volt power outlets, Gustason windshield, Bead rider seat cushion, battery harness for electric gear and battery tender, Time out trailer.
    2018 F3-T , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

I'm not positive that your North American spec ST will be the same as our Aus Spec ST's, but IIRC, there should be at least one brass knurled nut on each side under the tupperware below the mirrors that allows you to adjust the headlight aim... IF that's what you want to adjust?!

It does mean that you'll hafta take off a bunch of tupperware, but once you've got them aimed right, you shouldn't need to revisit that aiming too often - I hope?!

Good Luck!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

The manual says that there is a phillps screw, and shows a pic of the location under the face of the headlamps, on the outside. There isn't a phillips screw anywhere on that bike. All torx. I was able to get them adjusted pretty well from the interior. The adjustment is actually on the LED replacement bulb itself. Unable to get one of them adjusted to match the other, but got them pretty close. Thank you for all of your input. It is appreciated.
    2014 ST SE5 LT , Black Current

Spyder Garage

I am surprised that your lights were not preset from lamonster, I got a set a while ago and they were great. Glad to hear you got them straightened out.
    2012 RTL , Pearl