Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

Battery looks good. 12.8VDC before starting 13.8VDC while running.

I've found if I start it with firm throttle and keep it running about 3,500 rpms until it warms up some it does run and seems to run OK. After starting it does flash the check engine light.

Snowbelt - can you tell me which side on the engine the MAP sensor is on (R or L), thanks.
    2013 ST-L

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by scubadown View Post

I've found if I start it with firm throttle and keep it running about 3,500 rpms until it warms up some it does run and seems to run OK. After starting it does flash the check engine light.

Snowbelt - can you tell me which side on the engine the MAP sensor is on (R or L), thanks.
    Left side
    2012 RTL , Pearl

Very Active Member Snowbelt Spyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by scubadown View Post

Thanks Mike. Yep. Left side. Look for that sensor in the picture. Your hoses won’t be orange, they’ll be black. While it is running, check the codes again and see if anything different, or if it is still indicating MAPS issue. Replace those little vacuum lines.

Doug

2023 RT Limited, RT 622, BUDS/BUD2 Megatech/Megatronic

”Freedom is not a loophole”

F4 Customs SWCV, Ultimate, Lidlox, Adjustable Side Vents, Leather Like Grips, SS Grills, Centramatic, Garmin XT2, BajaRon Original Sway Bar w/ Lamonster links, P238