Spyder Garage

Default After info on suppliers of taller Windshields for 2013 RSS?

Hi,
    Just drove my first Spyder home and the 150 mile inaugural ride convinced me I need a bigger windshield than the sport shield it came with! Can Am doesn’t carry them anymore. Got the one on eBay and it didn’t line up well and the quality wasn’t great. Any recommendations for where I can find an 18-20” shield? Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 07-16-2023 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Expanded title to briefly ask the question... ;-)

Spyder Garage

Contact these folks. They do custom work and will work with you. Prices aren't bad either. https://www.7jurock.com/
    2015 RT , Black

Spyder Garage

Ok. I saw them and was interested! Have you personally dealt with them? I came across 1 negative view from May of this year where an order wasn’t filled and they didn’t get a refund so I was a bit concerned.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by WisconsinSpyder View Post
    Ok. I saw them and was interested! Have you personally dealt with them? I came across 1 negative view from May of this year where an order wasn’t filled and they didn’t get a refund so I was a bit concerned.
    I have used their shields for years and have no negative issues with them. I had then on all my many sport tour bikes and now I have one of their shields on my 15 RT. They added a slight flip at the top per my request and that made a nice difference in the wind noise. I have no clue what your experience will be, but I will use them again.
    2015 RT , Black