Quote Originally Posted by Peter Aawen View Post
Still not sold??

What on earth is going on over there, people?? . This has gotta be a great price on a fine example of what's arguably one of the best year/model Spyder's out there (well, after the 2013's, like mine, of course! ) that's been thoughtfully accessorised; it's got relatively low milage but has been used rather than just left sitting around to deteriorate; and yet it's still here in the Ads and STILL not sold??! Don't forget that it was only AFTER this year/model that BRP's Spyder quality/reliability started slipping; and for those not really into revs & peak power like those of us rev-heads who're still hanging onto our hi-revving V-twins, it's got the big torquey motor with the hydraulic clutch & 6 speed gearbox too; AND did I mention that it's on the market at what's gotta be close to the best price for a Spyder of this year/quality that we've ever seen here! Even if you're not interested in it for yourself (cos clearly, you've already got a Spyder, and no-one truly deserves to own TWO, do they?! ) surely someone has a friend or acquaintance who's been thinking about Spyders & Spyder riding, only they're a bit hesitant to commit because of the up-front cost - so why aren't you pointing them here??
I will also make a comment here. I had that exact same year, model, and color. I traded mine off to I-moto on a 20, F3L. Linda drove it the last year since I traded her RT off to I moto the year before on a new 2019 F3L. She got the "newest" F3L of the pair that we owned until this year.

I consider that year, set up, and model my most favorite RT model. We had three of them over the years (2010, 2011, and 2014). I NEVER had any mechanical issues with it. At 46K it was just well broken in. I kept that model 4 years longer than the other RT's I owned. I also consider it the BEST of the RT-years.