Spyder Garage

Default Recommend iMotorsports for your B.E.S.T. Extended Warranty

I just completed my 12k miles service today and since my warranty is set to expire on my 2021 Spyder RT Limited I asked about the 3 year B.E.S.T. Warranty. My dealer quoted me a price just over $1,100. He could not match other dealers prices if they were better. I contacted Thomas Palmer at IMotorsports in Chicago and he gave me the $671 for 3 years B.E.S.T Warranty! Great guy to work with and very professional. Would highly recommend anyone to deal with him for your extended warranty needs.

Spyder Garage

Glad you found out about iMoto before you ponied up the extra $429. The difference is all gravy to the dealer.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by gledunk View Post
    I just completed my 12k miles service today and since my warranty is set to expire on my 2021 Spyder RT Limited I asked about the 3 year B.E.S.T. Warranty. My dealer quoted me a price just over $1,100. He could not match other dealers prices if they were better. I contacted Thomas Palmer at IMotorsports in Chicago and he gave me the $671 for 3 years B.E.S.T Warranty! Great guy to work with and very professional. Would highly recommend anyone to deal with him for your extended warranty needs.
    Same price I was quoted by the dealer who sold me the machine. When he saw the "are you crazy?" look in my eyes he came down to $900. Luckily, thanks to reading Spyderlovers, I knew I could buy it at IMotorsports with Thomas Palmer for $671... so, told my dealer I would think about it, left for home and got Thomas on the phone ... done deal.
    2021 RT Ltd, Marsala Red/Black, Dark
    New course heading Mr Sulu: 2nd star to the right and straight on til morning...

Spyder Garage

I simply went to see the Sales Mgr and said I could get the BEST for $671 but wanted to give him his best offer. He agreed to the $671 with no haggling.
    '20 Spyder RT: Bajaron swaybar. Vredestein tires, Pedal Commander, Elka front shocks, GPS/USB/12V handlebar mount, Heli-Bars, Radar Detector, KOTT grills & vents, Shad top case, chin & DRL LEDs.
    2020 RT base , Chalk White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RayBJ View Post
    I simply went to see the Sales Mgr and said I could get the BEST for $671 but wanted to give him his best offer. He agreed to the $671 with no haggling.
    I tried that and he said that I should just purchase it from Imotorsports so I did. I have not given that dealer another dime other than the purchase of the machine.
    2020 RT Limited Chrome , Petrol Blue

Spyder Garage

I the EXTENDED warranty from iMotorsports & I am a happy camper... 3 more years of worry-free riding. I can do the small stuff...
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 06-29-2023 at 03:56 AM. Reason: Caps & ' 's ;-)