Spyder Garage

Default 2022 vs 2023 RT Limited: Any material differences?

All -

I put a deposit on a NOS 2022 RT Limited today. Before I pull the trigger, I'm checking in to see if there are any material differences between the 2022 and the 2023?
    Last edited by iotanet; 06-16-2023 at 10:52 PM.

Spyder Garage

I just bought a 2022 RT SEA-TO-SKY. I was told there is no difference. I loved the color on the SEA-TO-SKY. If that bike is what you like, get it.

Good luck!
    2022 Spyder RT SEA-TO-SKY Mystery Blue... (bought new May 2023, a work in progress...)

2015 Can-Am Red F3-S, SE6
    CalSci shield, Elka stage 5 rear shock, stage 4 front shocks, Akrapovic silencer, BajaRon Bar, Roadster Renovations vibration dampener, Tricled LED headlights and auxiliary lights, driver floorboard, driver and passenger backrests, Tricled Safety Led package, Shad BRP/SH36 side cases, Baker built luggage rack, Tricled Rear run/brake/turn signal led, Tricled LED piezo brake bullet strobe, JDM Astar LED bulbs for rear and front lights, Airhawk seat pad, USB power outlet

Spyder Garage

Only difference is if you get a chrome model in 22 you get chrome, but for it's called platium (painted silver) looks kind of cheap to me, just like the 22 Sea to Sky. You would think that being the price they charge and the Sea to Sky is supposed to be the top model that they would bling it out just a little bit. JMO
    2022 RT Limited , Silver w/ Black and Purple accents