Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Yeah, shipping is free. BTW, I've done about 150 miles on the Spyder since yesterday. Never dropped the bike once. Never feared gravel parking lots once. Never worried about putting my foot down on an oily patch.....Not once.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by brian10x View Post
    I am strongly considering a Can Am Spyder after riding motorcycles for 35 years, and finding it harder to balance. Close calls are getting all too frequent.

I saw iMotorsports talked about favorably on this forum, and I was looking for a few more opinions on them. I was looking to buy online and having my new bike shipped (free?) to Arizona. Is it true they don't charge excessive dealer fees like everyone else?

Was it an easy transaction? Fast delivery ? No surprises?

And if anyone from Arizona is on this board, how difficult is it to register an out of state vehicle? I think its 8.6% rip off sales tax here.

Thanks for your opinions!

Brian
    In sunny Tucson[
    We purchased my wife's 2020 RT from them. We travel full time in an RV and at the time, we were in AZ. They are in Chicago. They gave us a great price on her trade-in, a great price on her bike and will deliver anywhere in the country for free. I heavily recommend them. We are purchasing all our Spyders from them in the future. I was nervous about such a large transaction (over the phone - I am old school. You can do most of it via Internet, but I prefer speaking with a live person.) They talked to us often and openly. They worked for us. I only called them because Lamonster recommended them. Good enough for him...
    Mels_2020_RT_Can-Am_3077-01.jpg
    Paul "Wingman" Metheney
    2020 Can-Am Spyder RT Limited

2020 RTL , Red

Spyder Garage

I bought a 2022 F3L from them (invoice dated 05/16/23). Paid my SC sales tax (max of $500) to them as they reciprocate with SC. I got the 2022 price on my Glacier Blue Spyder and they did deliver free by not charging me extra for that, but I believe somehow it was paid in the bike price, etc. I paid freight, doc fee, and license fee. Fair deal, not great. Right after I bought my bike, I saw that Motomember in Purcellville, VA had a new 2022 marked down an additional $2K. I wish I would have had THAT deal! Anyways, Jessika in sales was very responsive to me (emails/phone calls). Finance people were good and responsive, but I paid cash and did not buy any additional insurances. Will buy the BEST extended warranty in month 23 of bike ownership, if I still even ride then. Bike came with a defective battery (I had it tested at O'Reilly's Auto), and IM allowed me to get a new Yuasa battery locally and sent me an additional inconvenience fee for having to deal with that great disappointment of having a brand-new bike that would not start a day later. One thing that probably is BRP problem is that my glove box and both side bags have locking issues... will not stay shut. My left side bag opened while riding, and the Rear Cargo flag came down scaring me to death on the highway.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 06-19-2023 at 08:19 PM. Reason: Caps & ' 's ;-)

Spyder Garage

tax on motor vehicles purchased from a dealer is 5.6% in AZ. If purchased from a private party there is no sale tax.
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2018 F3 Limited - Intense Red Pearl . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Spyder Garage

Recently got new '22 RT from them; trading in my '16 F3T. Had my bank wire funds and the deal was done in one day. All paperwork was provided online at that time and in a few weeks a title. Eventually a trailer pulled up at 8pm, used my F3 to provide lights for him to unload. We swapped bikes and all was good. NC tax,tag, etc came to just over $600. Jessica was sales and go between. Very satisfied with them.
    Two Wheelers from 1963-2011

Three Wheelers:
    2011 RT(Red)
    2014 RT(white)
    2016 F3T(red)
    2022 RT current ride(silver)