Hybrid View

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ataDude View Post
    Sure... not mine but it's exactly like this... for now :
    Just dont forget that when you come to a stop, THE FEET GO DOWN.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

First, I'm sorry it came to this but I'm sooooo glad you found something to replace it with. I think if in your shoes we'd have done the same thing.

I'm glad that you're staying here. The friendships are great.

Can I just applaude your maturity in how you've handled this thread? You've handled it well and voiced yourself without offense. Bravo!

Be safe and have fun on your new baby.

Oh and SpyderWolf is my hubby... yeah, he's shopping. gotta watch him. LOL

Astute Member
    Spyder Garage

Default BRP not Sympathetic to dealers and customers

I have had my yellow spyder for about a year and a half. I also have an SE HD Vrod and a Buell. I also own a motorcycle safety training school here in Eastern Washington. For the first time I am considering selling the Spyder even though I enjoy riding it and do ride it more than the other two bikes. The reason is when my selling dealer could not sell the full line of BRP products (hard to sell snowmobiles in the desert) they pulled his franchise. Two days after this I received the steering recall notice. Now I need to take my Spyder 250 miles for service at a BRP authorized dealer. This does not work well with me. In the economic times we are having across our country manufacturers should be helping dealers stay in business to keep selling product and to take care of existing loyal customers. Will I buy another BRP product? Probably not knowing I may not have a dealer in 500-1,000 miles. Anyone want to buy a nice yellow spyder.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by vrod View Post
    I have had my yellow spyder for about a year and a half. I also have an SE HD Vrod and a Buell. I also own a motorcycle safety training school here in Eastern Washington. For the first time I am considering selling the Spyder even though I enjoy riding it and do ride it more than the other two bikes. The reason is when my selling dealer could not sell the full line of BRP products (hard to sell snowmobiles in the desert) they pulled his franchise. Two days after this I received the steering recall notice. Now I need to take my Spyder 250 miles for service at a BRP authorized dealer. This does not work well with me. In the economic times we are having across our country manufacturers should be helping dealers stay in business to keep selling product and to take care of existing loyal customers. Will I buy another BRP product? Probably not knowing I may not have a dealer in 500-1,000 miles. Anyone want to buy a nice yellow spyder.
    Tough situation. Hopefully, someone closer to you will pick up the ball. Hope you can hang on for awhile and see.
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default ENJOY YOUR NEW ADVENTURE

Ride save and stay in the web...

I always looked forward to reading your post...
    Before I found out about the Spyder I had a Street Triple on order.

Mod Maniac
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Motza View Post
    Ride save and stay in the web...

I always looked forward to reading your post...
    Before I found out about the Spyder I had a Street Triple on order.

Thanks!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by dave01 View Post
    Just dont forget that when you come to a stop, THE FEET GO DOWN.
    good choice on ride our friend Nick just got one oh wait he has a couple of them but that was his last addition