Spyder Garage

Question Anyone installed a Show Chrome Electronic Fuse Block on a 2020+ RTL?

Hello All,

Has anyone installed the Show Chrome Electronic Fuse Block in a 2020 + RTL? I picked up a set of Saddle bag and Rear Front Fender Lights from Show Chrome. Fearing the CanBus issues I am thinking of installing the Fuse Block. Just wanted to know if anyone knows of an installation video or can provide feedback.
    Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 12-10-2022 at 07:46 PM. Reason: Expanded Title to briefly ask the question ;-)
    2020 Spyder RTL Chalk/Black
    2020 RTL , Chalk / Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by DT5534 View Post
    Hello All,

Has anyone installed the Show Chrome Electronic Fuse Block in a 2020 + RTL? I picked up a set of Saddle bag and Rear Front Fender Lights from Show Chrome. Fearing the Cam Bus issues I am thinking of installing the Fuse Block. Just wanted to know if anyone knows of an installation video or can provide feedback.
    Thanks in advance.
    Yes, I have the SC 41-201 fuse block installed, the plug & play harness is worth the money. As for the fuse block, I wish that were a little more HD. The terminals are the smallest set screws I have ever worked with, "Get out your eye glass screwdriver"! Sorry, I have No Video! I use it to hookup rear facing fender lites, saddle bag lites, A-arm lites, & mirror signal lites. Over 2 years now with No Problems! Bill
    2020 RTL Chrome, Marsala Red "Non-Directional Tires, Centramatic Balancers"
    Front- Kumho KH-16 175/55r15 @17psi, Rear-General Altimax RT-45 215/60r15 @20psi
    BaJa Ron Ultra 3 pcs sway bar kit
    7jurock 25" tinted windscreen w/flip
    Frogman Dave's "Signal Button"
    If in Doubt, Don't Do It!
    " Pros: Excellent Bug Killer, Cons: Pizz Poor Pothole Dodger"

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Knizar View Post
    Yes, I have the SC 41-201 fuse block installed, the plug & play harness is worth the money. As for the fuse block, I wish that were a little more HD. The terminals are the smallest set screws I have ever worked with, "Get out your eye glass screwdriver"! Sorry, I have No Video! I use it to hookup rear facing fender lites, saddle bag lites, A-arm lites, & mirror signal lites. Over 2 years now with No Problems! Bill
    Hi Knizar, thanks for the experience information. I have the break light flash kit and LED add on break/turn signals from SllingMods. They work without any issue. Now that I want to add on a few more I am thinking the best course of action is to run everything up front to the Fuse Block.
    2020 RTL , Chalk / Black

Spyder Garage

Cool

Just placed (another order) with Lamonster! All my gifts this year are for the Spyder!
    2020 RTL , Chalk / Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Knizar View Post
    I agree. The Show Chrome product is really designed for isolating lighting circuits using 18-22awg wire, which it does very well.
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

I installed one. it's great (with the exception of the small set screws noted above). It is an easy install with the instructions that come with it. I use it to power my inView (wireless helmet brake and turn signal light) and use it to provide ignition-on relay control to my Neutrino smartphone-controlled Auora+ power distribution module - which gives me temperature, light and speed-controlled circuits. Show Chrome provides excellent support.
    2021 Spyder RT-L in Deep Marsala Red/Black - BRP Comfort Seat, Adj Handlebar Riser, Running Board Lights, Driver Backrest, Passenger Armrests. Fobo TPMS, Grip Covers, UltraGard Full & Half Cover, Passenger & Driver Drink Holders, Wide-Vu Side Mirrors, Show Chrome Luggage Rack, SpyderExtras Aluminum Belt Tensioner, Show Chrome Accessory Fuse Block, SpyderExtras Adj Highway Pegs, Carbon Fibre Grills, Full Repair and Maintenance Manual, Kapplock Garmin Nuvo XT Lock & Ram Mount Lock, LidLox Handlebar Helmet Lock, Hopnel Dashboard Storage Pouch/Trunk Organizer/Side Cases, Garmin Nuvo XT GPS, Signal Dynamics Heads Up Voltage Monitor, M1 Motorsports F/R Dash Cam, inView Helmet-Mounted Brake and Turn Signal Light, Pedal Commander w/ Silicone Cover & RAM mount, Spyder Extras Driving Light Bar, Denali D3 Driving Lights, SpyderExtras Light Bar, TAC Designs Side Mirror Stabilizer Kit, Carbon Fibre Trim, Hi-Gain Short Antenna, Headlight Skins, Mirror Turn Signal Lights.

2021 RT Limited , Marsala Red/Black

Spyder Garage

Here's another good option for picking up power off the front fenders.
    https://www.lamonstergarage.com/lamo...ness-kit-2019/