Spyder Garage

Spyder BIG BLUE Lift w/ RT Mount and Power Drill. Charlotte Area

Big Blue Motorcycle Lift for sale with the mounts for a Can Am Spyder RT and a power drill.
    It is a great Lift but I traded in my 2012 RT for a 2022 RTL and it does not fit the new bike.
    I have had the lift for about 4 years, and in that time it has worked well. It has more than paid for itself from the savings of not having to put my bike in the shop for small maintenance issues, cleaning, tire changes, or adding farkles. Easy to use. As a senior, bending and getting up from the floor is difficult. This brings the bike up safely to a comfortable height.
    I'm asking $500 dollars plus shipping for the lift with the mounts. I would rather have a local pick up if you want to save money on shipping.

Here is a great video and information about the Big Blue Lift (skip the ad to get to the video)

https://youtu.be/yNXpiJLixok

https://www.on-bike.com/

PM me with any questions
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 10-28-2022 at 05:31 PM. Reason: Removed extra FS: - Prefix tells us that; + grate - great . %-)

Spyder Garage

Other than the mount that connects to the floorboard from your old mount that bottom lift mount is the same that I use on my 2022 RTL.

It’s just a angle bracket the attaches to one of the floorboard bolts by brake pedal instead of the u bolt that you would normally use on your 2012 RT.

Got my big blue a couple of weeks ago and love it.
    Last edited by Dobieone; 10-28-2022 at 10:16 PM.

Spyder Garage

I would find a welding shop around your area and have them modify that nice lift to work on your bike!!! If you were in Maine, I would help you out!!
    2012 RTL , Pearl

Spyder Garage

20221029_120623.jpg 20221029_120631.jpg

Here is what the bracket that you need looks like to keep and use or Big Blue for your 2022 RTL
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 10-29-2022 at 04:24 PM. Reason: Fixed attach display