Atrer reaching 78, I thought it prudent to sell my 2015 BMW K1600 GTL and move to something a little more stable at slow speeds. I hated to give it up, but it was time.
So I sold my GTL last week and went shopping for a new toy!
Test drove a 2021 Spyder STS demo at Lockhart’s Odyssey in Courtland and really liked it, although it is a big change from a motorcycle!
I was focused on a 2022 RT Limited. They had a few unsold ones on order.
I spent some time with the head mechanic (Tony) to get a good feel for the qualifications and training of the mechanics. He knew about the front pulley recall that I think just came out a week or 2 ago. Then I asked for a shop tour, which he did without any hesitation. very impressed, so that sealed the deal.
Bought a dark trim RTL in the red colour. Was going to buy a GPS, but they only offer the Zumo 590, which is obsolete! I’ll buy a Zumo XT and they said they would install it for me.
No idea when it will be shipped. Supposed to be end if June but more likely July or even August.
Jim
Ps
Just noticed that the STS no longer comes with the heated comfort/ultimate seat or the backrest. Now listed as extra cost options and the list price of the STS stayed the same!

My other toys
1969 Plymouth Barracuda 340 Formula S fastback (being restored)
1669 Plymouth Barracuda convertible, 6.1 Hemi restomod
1970 Plymouth Superbird 440-6bbl