Spyder Garage

Default How about some ideas for cup / bottle holders? F3-T 2021

My wife has a 2021 F3-T and wants a cup holder. how about some ideas. thanks

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

lamonster has a few options

Spyder Garage

Is she a driver or passenger? I just installed a Kustom Kaddy (also called Kruzer Kaddy 750) for the driver. I have in on the right side. I would describe it as "Adequate but not ideal". I also added a Kemimoto ATV cup holder onto the passenger grab rail. It came with a little rubber pad that will, hopefully, keep it from damaging the grab rail. Previous to my 2021 Spyder F3 Limited I had a Goldwing. There are many options for a Wing. But not as many to choose from for the Spyder. Maybe someone has other recommendations. I can upload a picture of these if you want.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 03-13-2022 at 05:29 PM. Reason: of = or ;-)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

https://www.amazon.com/Kruzer-Kaddy-...7200908&sr=8-3

I have this one and have had it for well over 10 years and 100k miles. Came off my Harley and I adapted it to my spyder. Now they make it for the spyder.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I use Lamonster's side FMB drink holder and I also have the FMB pouch. I keep the heated gear cables in the pouch.

https://www.lamonstergarage.com/ips-...der-f3-models/
    2021 F3 Ltd , Magna Red

Very Active Member CloverHillCrawler's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Flamewinger View Post
    I use Lamonster's side FMB drink holder and I also have the FMB pouch. I keep the heated gear cables in the pouch.

https://www.lamonstergarage.com/ips-...der-f3-models/
    I was wondering about this one myself, it seems like a metal bottle in that position would pick up a great deal of heat off of the engine during summertime do you have any issues with that?

2020 F3 SE6

Safety and Lighting: LED Headlight upgrade, IPS LED Fog lights, Show Chrome LED Fender Signals, LED Signature Light, Tric LED Afterburnerz, MotoHorn 2.0

Suspension: Wilbers Front and Rear Shocks, BajaRon Sway Bar, Vredestein Quatrac Front and Rear Tires

Comfort: Blue Ridge Windshield, Corbin Dual Touring Saddle, Ultimate Floorboards, OEM Passenger Backrest with Rear Shelf, OEM Passenger Floorboards Modified with High Risers from Pierre

Tackform Center Mount Phone Holder w/ rapid charging USB-C.
    2020 F3 , Black

Spyder Garage

Amazon and some hardware stores have a chrome clamp that will bolt right on the frame tube just below the fuel tank. I don't remember the size, but I used one of them to add a leg rest to my Spyder. Get the correct size and they will bolt on solid and secure, then you just add any kind of cup holder (or anything else) you want to them. Might find them at auto parts stores to be used for exhaust clamps.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2019 F3-S , Black & Silver

Spyder Garage

the metal one does not get hot. keep ice all day long . love the Lamonster's side FMB drink holder
    2019 f3t , titanium

Spyder Garage

Lamonster frame mount here too. Works great
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2018 F3 Limited - Intense Red Pearl . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Spyder Garage

+1 on the LaMonster frame mount bottle. However, keep track of the straw when you clean it. Mine fell into that black hole in my kitchen, never to be seen again. I've tried several but can't find one to fit.
    Skip H.
    '21 Can Am Spyder F3 S
    '97 Honda Goldwing w/Hannigan Astro 2+2 sidecar

[img]

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by hut1 View Post
    +1 on the LaMonster frame mount bottle. However, keep track of the straw when you clean it. Mine fell into that black hole in my kitchen, never to be seen again. I've tried several but can't find one to fit.
    I picked up holder for my F-3 and my wife's at a bicycle shop. It was only $15 and holds a 20oz. bottle securely. I put on the drivers side handle bar because I feel there is more control when removing the bottle.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Machinegunner View Post
    I picked up holder for my F-3 and my wife's at a bicycle shop. It was only $15 and holds a 20oz. I put on the drivers side handle bar because I feel there is more control when removing the bottle.
    Drivers side, that be the left side I take it? Front and rear, left and right on most bikes .
    2020 RTL Chrome, Marsala Red "Non-Directional Tires, Centramatic Balancers"
    Front- Kumho KH-16 175/55r15 @17psi, Rear-General Altimax RT-45 215/60r15 @20psi
    BaJa Ron Ultra 3 pcs sway bar kit
    7jurock 25" tinted windscreen w/flip
    Frogman Dave's "Signal Button"
    If in Doubt, Don't Do It!
    " Pros: Excellent Bug Killer, Cons: Pizz Poor Pothole Dodger"

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CloverHillCrawler View Post
    I was wondering about this one myself, it seems like a metal bottle in that position would pick up a great deal of heat off of the engine during summertime do you have any issues with that?
    The bottle he sells with it is insulated and keeps liquids cool. I use an insulated Water bottle made by Corkcicle. Either the 16 or 20oz bottle. I'm thinking of adding a hydration tube to it so I can drink while riding. I also like the pouch to hold my Gerbing heated cables.
    Last edited by Flamewinger; 03-25-2022 at 12:01 AM.
    2021 F3 Ltd , Magna Red

Spyder Garage

I use the same. I use a taller water bottle than the one provided by Lamonster. I added a small piece of clear bra tape where the bottle touched the paint.