Bajaron Sway Bar w/links / Sena SM-10/Garmin 660
    Comfort Seat w Adjustable Backrest
    Decals by Purple Harley / Magic Strobe
    Kuryakyn Black Widow Pegs Rivco Highway Brackets
    Rivco Trunk Mounted Double Flag Holder
    FOBO / Spyder Cuff / XM Radio w MC Antenna

2014 RT/S , Black

Spyder Garage

We have two dealers in Saskatchewan Canada. The one in Regina I would give them a 1– for interest in sales and service. The one in Saskatoon I have not dealt with but heard they are good. I have dealt with the dealer in Portage La Praire Manitoba and they were very helpful in service.
    Roger Smith
    2012 RT Limited
    Vertika Floor boards
    Painted rear fender & dash
    Carbon fiber panels
    Utopia back rest
    Baker air wings
    Elka shocks and relocaters
    CB radio
    ISO hand grips
    Tric LED fender light
    Turn signal lights in mirrors

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Al View Post
    To the moderators of this site. We need to comply a list of dealers by location and there ratings. This would help members to fine a good dealer in the future.
    Not a mod, but a list I’ve collected hopefully helpful:

👍👎 dealers quick list of comments stated as of 2016

👎Marine World Wichita KS: tech used wrong tool for alignment marked & scratched both tierods.

👎Fun bike center Mesa AZ:
    👍Veys powersports
    El Cajon AZ: By same person with tire problem.

👎 Lexington Motorsports KY: apparently has a only 1 key standard for new Spyders
    👍 Maximum Power Sports, Peru Indiana
    Several good report of customer service.

👍Birds of prey Caldwell IA:
    Towing assistance for someone with key/DESS problem

👍Rexburg Powersports in Idaho
    Helped a person while on a trip with a brake issue allowing fun trip.

👍Sierra cycles Sierra Vista AZ:
    Someone with damaged low tire got a helping hand, loner bike & repair wrk.
    Also great reports from tombstone Ryde in

👎We ride power spots ,Mesa AZ: after making customer wait,
    Actually told customer they could save $$ & time by sucking the oil out of dipstick &not changing filter rather, than a proper oil change⚠️ & made it sound like a standard practice

👍 Flamingo Motorsports of Palmer MA
    Happy customer & few places in area that does laser alignment

👍 Motorsports inc
    Hanover PA: somebody had multiple issues p-brake & windshield & were instructed how to move spyder by helpful dealer (communicated tie dow instructions to tow truck over phone)

👍 Ride Now Chandler AZ: someone glad with fast service.

👍RideNow in Chandler, AZ:
    Someone that had previous bad experience with sales dept had a great report for the service dept

👍Arctic adventures Rosendale NY: Recommended by someone to another having dealer trust issues & another👍 from someone with multiple problems
    & some distance away, was towed there, bike was then fixed & delivered.

👍No Limits Powersports Bartlesville, OK service dept was able to fix some unknown
    electrical errors

👍 Texas Adventure Powersports
    Richardson TX Good report for service tech Cory

👍Rivco had express delivery complications (not sure where fault was)& the refunded & made sure customer was satisfied

👎Maxium Powersports Merrillville, IN : service dept failure to communicate times of repair person left w/o bike & no information for a week.
    👍by couple others that had great all around exp.

👍Edwards Motorsports in Council Bluffs Iowa. General good overall report sales & service.

👍Raisin River, Monroe, Michigan. happy service customer.

👍 Octane Outlet in Batavia,OH.
    General approval recommendation from someone.

👍 Ryan Bortner of Motosports, Inc. Hanover PA. General help & squeeze in extra on Already tight schedule.

👍Baja Ron for service & parts all around
    👍Spyderpops for service & parts all around
    ⚡️👍Lamonster all around

Corbin
    👍good looking stuff
    👎long wait on orders
    👎multiple complaints of service when there is a question on paid for expensive parts.
    👎for warranty issues when bought with dealer assistance

👍
    Lou the guy who owns Pirate Motorsports on Center St in Riverside CA:
    He has customers bringing their bikes from 150 miles away--just for an oil change (really)!
    *Lou Gutowski 323 West LaCadena Dr, Suite 5. 951-757-9143*

👍Vey's Powersports in El Cajon in San Diego CA: reports of fast service & good price from someone had parts already.

👍CASWELL CYCLE Mora, MN: Group on tour had good reports for service dept

👍Eddie Chance aka WildTexasRanger with Little Loyd's Engine Repair in Palestine, Tx:
    Eddie has a satellite garage in Shreveport, LA.

👎Mancuso's Houston TX: Bad service request , leave bike for a simple mirror repair, not, just fix & go

Person had hot gas tank & spewing gas,
    👎pikes peak Motorsports Colo. springs, CO: was no help & dismissive of the problem

👍RPM Motorsports Littleton Littleton, CO: was helpful same bike

👍Elk Grove Powersports. North CA: general compliment of timely service wrk

👍 Pro Caliber PowerSports Bend, OR: person was out on trip had mishap with transmission & was towed & fixed quickly

👍Alcoa Good Times Knoxville, TN : report of fast service

👍GSS Powersports in East Haven, CT.: fast second opinion & repairs for a desperate owner looking for better dealer. Found & fixed number of problems in time for an event, previous dealer failed & may be source of some of the problems found.

👍ELK GROVE POWERSPORTS, CA:
    Report for fast friendly service just in time for Nor Cal rally

Person had two dealers refused Warranty work at
    👎Malcolm Smith motorsports &
    👎Temecula Motorsports Riverside, Ca
    then good help same issue @
    👍Pirate Motorsports Riverside CA.

👍 Johnny K's in Warren, Ohio and especially in Lodi, Ohio. Great service, sales and alaround customer support.
    👎 for one in Niles Oh person was ignored & when finally attended to the warranty item was rejected without even checking status. Only 6-7 months old, still had warranty

👎 to Hardings Park Cycle in Canton, Ohio. They try to charge for warranty work, believe unmolicious, they don't know what was covered, and it took them over three weeks to do a service

👎Temecula Motorsports (Southern CA. LA area) NO BRP Spyder Tech available was the response. wanted some basic service. ⚠️

👍Central Florida Power Sports, Kissimmee, FL. Happy customer reports yrs of good service

👍Klinger PowerSports,Walton, NY
    Happy customer for years sales &service

👍Ollies out of Alexandria, MN General satisfied customer sales & service
    (out of state customer)

👍Mission Motorsports. CA They have an excellent Spyder Tech

👍Whittier Fun Center. CA General happy customer sales & service

👎Temecula MotorSports CA geNeral report by someone on 3rd spyder
    They just suck.

👍Southbay

👎👍jet world

👍 Maximum Power, Peru IN
    Person had one fault the dealer found few more & repaired all in quick timeframe.

👎Motorsports in Riverside, CA
    They refused to do warranty work on bike. They would Not let person talk to the Spyder Tech. They claimed since the LaMonster LED head lights and fog lights in, and also had a cig lighter connected to the aux user circut that it was Not a BRP approved install and therefore they would not help with the radio. That had issues before upgrades install.

👎Pete's Motorcycles in Baltimore *
    👍 J & J Powersports in Wilmington, DE **
    Quality perople and quality service. Can't say enough good about Jim and CJ. If you are in need of service, routine or emergency, or just a consult, highy recommend this dealer (don't go to Pete's).
    same person had poor service @ 1 & great service @ the other
    ----------------------------------
    👍East Tennessee ATV in Elizabethton, TN
    Person had great help while out on trip after home dealer failed & took extended time on an install. Even found a problem the home dealer could not.

----------------------------
    👍Family Power Sports in Lubbock Tx , general help & happy customer with service dept

Hubbard powerSports Russellville AR
    open on Mondays

👎Service Advisor@
    Filers Powersports Macedon,NY
    said spyder ONLY had rear brakes in email to customer!

2013 STL SE5 BLACK CURRANT
    SpyderPop's: LED bumpskid
    SmoothSpyder: dualmode back rest
    T r * * LED:foam grip covers, Tricrings, FenderZ,
    brake light strips, wide vue mirrors
    Rivico SOMA modulation brake leds
    sawblade mowhalk fender accents
    minispyder dash toy
    Lid lox
    KradelLock
    Pakitrack
    GENSSI ELITE LED H4 headlights
    FLO (Frunk Lid Organizer)
    BRP fog lights, trailer hitch
    SENA 20S EVO
    2013 STL , Stock Stock Black currant

Very Active Member bigbadbrucie's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

To the moderators of this site. We need to comply a list of dealers by location and there ratings. This would help members to fine a good dealer in the future.
    My take on this.....sounds good, BUT, yeah there’s always a BUT.... this request is totally unrealistic. Each State has multiple dealers (in most instances). The units are produced in Canada. Each province deserves recognition. We have moderators in Australia, so we should include them. We have members as well as sponsors in Europe so we can’t ignore them as well as members in the U.K.....the list is endless. Good Idea, but Impractical!

Tri-Axis Chrome Handlebars
    Sena SM10 BT Dongle
    Double USB Port/Volt meter
    LaMonster Magic Mirrors
    BajaRon Swaybar
    HALO Skid Plate
    Spyder Pops Rear Running Lights Turn Signals/Brake Light
    Spyder Pops Mirror Running Lights/Turn Signals
    Shorty Antenna
    LaMonster Cat Delete
    Akrapovic Muffler
    FOBO2 TPMS
    Rear Trunk Rack
    Bruce Erickson

Chilliwack, BC
    Canada
    You know when a politician is Lying. It's when his lips are moving!

2014 RTS-SE6 - Cognac

intro to m/c 1949 Royal Enfield 500cc thumper

Spyder Garage

Moderators cannot be involved in this type of list. Some may be sponsors, and a list compiled by moderators could become a legal issue if one of the dealers wanted to sue the site.

As members, you are welcome to post your opinions, but make sure they follow the site rules. In neon green at the top of the front page. Review if needed.

What I have posted concerning dealers is my personal experience and my personal opinoion. It is no way connected with the official SL site.
    Last edited by ARtraveler; 02-03-2022 at 02:10 PM.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Here in northern mexifornia we have two dealers. Of course, it depends on where you live in this state as to whether or not you claim your residence is in the northern or southern portion of the state. (Very politically divided state but we can't go there.)The dealership I used recently sold and the only employee that remained employed from the previous owner was the BRP certified tech.
    Dealer/sales 50/50% (not familiar with their products)
    Parts 90% (young adults trying to get a start in the work a day world)
    Service 50/50% (previous service managers .1%, lied their a$$'s off to me several times)
    Service tech 100+% (A+ mechanic very knowledgeable and helpful and trustworthy very lucky to have him close by)
    Last edited by 2dogs; 02-03-2022 at 02:13 PM.

Active Member SpyderGoldwingOwner's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

expensive
    2020 Can-Am Spyder RT
    2018 Honda Goldwing DCT

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bfromla View Post
    ��
    Lou the guy who owns Pirate Motorsports on Center St in Riverside CA:
    He has customers bringing their bikes from 150 miles away--just for an oil change (really)!
    *Lou Gutowski 323 West LaCadena Dr, Suite 5. 951-757-9143*
    I am having him install my swaybar, belt adjustment and possibly laser alignment. I will be traveling 105 miles (one way) for him to do the work rather than my nearest dealer who is 20 mi away.
    Last edited by Pirate; 02-03-2022 at 06:55 PM.
    21 Spyder base F3

Spyder Garage

Coyote Powersports - Boerne, TX (suburban San Antonio) -- a solid 10 of 10. Good sales experience, and Rocky (head mechanic) really knows his stuff -- which is good, because I sure don't. I did a bunch of upgrades at an event through SpyderPops, which was also super (anti-sway bar, lights, etc.), but all my warranty/maintenance I do at Coyote.

(Haven't been there in awhile -- between COVID, horrendous construction on I-10 near where they are, and a frantic year at work, I've gone a little long on this interval. Will be rectifying that this month.)
    Regards,

Bret

2017 RT-S Orbital Blue
    BajaRon Anti-Sway Bar
    SpyderPops LED Bumpskid, Spyclops II LED, Full View Turn Signals & Belt Guard
    Sena 20S Bluetooth Headsets
    Brake Free Helmet Light
    FOBO Bike for Trike
    Rugged Geek RG1000 Safety Plus Jump Starter/Air Compressor
    Lamonster RAM mount/Techmount TechGripper
    Drink2Go Cup Holders
    UltraGard Half Cover
    2017 RT-S , Orbital Blue

Spyder Garage

Agree! Coyote Powersports and Rocky at Boerne, Texas are NUMBER ONE !!
    and thankfully only 46 miles from me in Kerrville!
    Even though the wretched, very long and drawn out road construction makes them difficult to access, their reputation continues to see them open and busy, busy.
    2021 RT Ltd, Marsala Red/Black, Dark
    New course heading Mr Sulu: 2nd star to the right and straight on til morning...

Spyder Garage

Seminole Powersports in Sanford FL.. Sales 9 out of 10, high F+A.. Service, 12 out of 10. Great service, warranty or otherwise. I bought my Spyder there and the service dept. makes me feel appreciated!

Daytona Spyder dealer, now a Ride Now dealer. Great service. Sales? Can I give them a below zero? They deserve it. Said my trade was not worth much. Did me a favor by giving me a number $2500 less than Seminole Powersports!

Motorsports INC., Hanover PA.. Great all around dealer. You deal with the owner herself, Tammy. She is awesome!

Klingers, Walton, N.Y.. Very friendly. Lowest priced service I have ever seen!

Rusty Palmer in Honesdale PA.. Great sales, not trade in prices. Awesome service and staff.

Tom
    Baloo is my name. Spyders are my game. Well, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, yes, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, I mean a doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee-dee-doo. And, well, now. Ha ha! What have we here?

2020 Petrol Blue Metallic RTL

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bikerchris1270 View Post
    Curious….. How would you rate your CanAm Spyder Dealer experience for overall sales, service and parts on a scale of 1-10 where 10 is outstanding?
    Could you omit dealer name but include location.

Roscoe, Illinois - delivered new F3L with a dead battery, broken trunk micro switch , front fender light wire harnesses dragging on tires, not installed in pigtail holders.-rate 5/10
    Johnson Creek, Wisconsin - Tried Charging me for procedure not done, alignment not properly done, center steer incorrect - 5/10
    *** It’s nice to have the information available when looking to purchase a new toy, or to have your toy serviced.
    2019 F3L , Covid Blue

Spyder Garage

I purchased my first Spyder at Paulson's, Lacey, WA in 2018 and my second one there also in 2020. Both were RT limited. I would rate them 10 in sales and service. Have not had to order parts, so can't rate them there.
    2020 Spyder RT Limited
    2020 RT Limited , Marsala Red/Chrome

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I bought my 2020 F3L from Cowtown USA in Cuba, MO. Great people and great deals. I live about 4 1/2 hours from there. I use a local dealer, Big4Cycle in Evansville, IN for service. I've purchased an F3T from them before. They are also nice people. They struggle to get units in stock like everyone I guess. I tried to buy from them this go round but they didn't have anything in stock and found what I wanted at Cowtown. I would go back to Cowtown in a heartbeat They are great people.

Spyder Garage

Default What is the name of the Hudson Falls NY dealer who was good to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Quickdraw View Post
    My dealer in Hudson Falls, NY I'd rate a 9. They were good to us when we bought our Spyder and Ryker and they're good about service. If you live in the area, I'd recommend them.
    I'm in Connecticut looking for a good dealer/service place to buy and service a Spyder. Please tell me the name of the Hudson Falls NY dealer who was good to you.
    Thanks

Spyder Garage

I'm not Qickdraw but the dealer is:

https://progressivemotorsports.biz/

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Caswell Cycles, Mora, MN: Although they were 90 miles from us, they were head-and-shoulders above any of the dealers in the Minneapolis/St Paul metro area, well worth the drive. Not a large, flashy building. Good people and fair pricing. The owners and staff are also riders: they ride with their customers. You can't run a bad business (for 50 years under the same ownership) and ride with your customers. Disagreements and issues: I'm sure there were a few (I've been on both sides of the counter in the MC business). Rating and numbers get to be games. Without reservation, I recommend Caswell Cycles.
    pauly1 - SpyderDeb's 'wrench'
    2018 F3-T & 2015 F3-S Road Warrior Foundation Tribute customs
    IBA #48220 SS1000 BB1500
    2015 F3-S , OEM na Basic Black with Custom Wrap

Spyder Garage

My dealer is 45 miles from me and VERY responsive. Unfortunately, we have 2 dealers in the local Omaha metro area and neither of them is customer oriented! It is really sad that BRP allows these substandard dealers to operate. If this is happening across the country we will never get the Spyder product to grow and flourish. the onus is on BRP.
    tks
    BIG F

Spyder Garage

add Olsen Outdoor Power in Atlantic, IA to the list of dealers that go above and beyond for sales and service..
    tks
    BIG F

Spyder Garage

Antigo Yamaha in Antigo, north central Wi. Closest to me. Bought an 18 and 20 RTL's from them. 18 sat in shop for a month waiting for parts, not their fault. 20 lost the rear speakers and tech spent about an hour on it, even removing box and testing on another unit, was a defective, not blown, fuse. Was very hard to see what was wrong even in hand. No charge. Friendly enough place and has some great end of season gear sales. I give them a 9.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 02-10-2022 at 04:55 PM. Reason: ,' '; .' ' .... spaces
    2020RTL

Spyder Garage

For my area, I use Spyderpops in Pearcy, AR. for regular services on our two Spyders' and am very well pleased with all their work.
    For any "dealer" required work, I take our Spyders' to Hubbard Powersports in Russellville, AR., and am well pleased with their dealer work.

O. J.
    Ridin' "Lucille", the MusicMaker
    a 2017 F3 Limited (Pure Magnesium Metallic)
    Wife, Jan, riding "Ruby Jane"
    a 2016 F3-T (Intense Red Pearl)
    2017 F3-Limited , Magnesium (light grey)

Spyder Garage

Michael's Powersports, Reno NV

Sales 10
    Parts 7
    Service - absolute zero. I'd rate them negative. They delivered the F3T to me with a literal and easily visible rat's nest after having found rodent damage to the wiring harness and repairing that. Total lack of attention to detail. It took a complaint escalated to corporate level to get the issue dealt with. The only reason I rate Sales high is that the salesman did his best to get it and several other issues dealt with.

I would never recommend them to anyone. I took my F3T to Sacramento for its first service just so they wouldn't get their hands on it again.
    Last edited by grumpyoldretiredcop; 02-19-2022 at 04:29 PM.
    2017 F3T , Black, black and more black

Spyder Garage

I have purchased three Spyder from Donahue Super Sports in Wisconsin Rapids, WI. I also rely on them for all my service. Outstanding in both sales and service in my experience, so they rate a 10.
    2020 Spyder RT Limited in Deep Marsala Dark

Spyder Garage

Somehow, between the time I purchased my Spyder RT and when I received the license and registration from DOL, the state thinks I own an 2018 Can Am ATV. I even have the license plate, tab, registration and title to prove I own a vehicle that doesn’t exist. Spokane, WA. I'm still waiting on a part since OCT, but I don't blame the dealer for Can Am's troubles. 7/10
    Greg Kamer
    "It's better to be not riding and wishing you were than be riding and wishing you weren't."

USAF, 20 years, retired
    Sheriff's Office, 23 years, retired

2018 Can Am Spyder RT-Limited

Spyder Garage

Hey Texas Al, that is a great idea.. Don't know if Lamonster (site moderator) would do that as he services Spyders also???
    BIG F