Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

I had a comfort seat On order two years ago and they kept saying it’ll ship in a week, it’ll ship next week…….. What a joke! I use cheap cycle parts and other vendors with great service.
    Last edited by Plarimer; 01-19-2022 at 07:32 AM.

Spyder Garage

This is the very reason I just sold my Spyder, I have owned 3 of them, starting with a 2013 RT Limited (Heat , fire issues ), then a 2016 RT Limited (shaking front end with handlebar vibration ), and then a F3 Limited (Warranty changed left module on handlebar twice for same reason this thread was started, then changed right hand module once due to speed control)! I'm sorry folks, I loved my Spyders, but BRP, enough is enough! I sold my F3 Limited the other day back to the dealership, and bought me another two wheel Honda with no computers, etc to tear up! There is no excuse for the terrible service we have to deal with! I know some of you ride them 100,000 miles with no problems, count your blessing! I wasn't that lucky! I am too old to put up with all the problems, and high prices! Thanks you for this Forum!