Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

I learned a lesson from the issues another forum member had and made sure the unit I got from iMotorsports was California compliant.

I am picking up the plates today

Spyder Garage

I agree with everyone else... Time to shop..
    2018 F3T , Black on Black

Spyder Garage

Shop Around, my dealer here in Jackson, MS gave me a 10% Military discount and an additional 5% for being 100% VA disabled. Ask and Ye Shall Receive
    Chaplain "Hardcase" Mike
    Mission M25; Run For The Wall
    We ride for those who Can't
    Never Forgotten

2020 RT Limited Dark
    Baja Ron
    Short Reach Bars
    Comfort Seat w/Back Rest
    Passenger Arm Rest
    Lamonster Cuff With Drink Holder
    Garmin Zumo XT With Mont
    Spyder Pops Lighting
    Emergency Strobes
    CB Radio

2020 RT LIMITED (Dark) , Caulk White

Spyder Garage

Dealers are not moving on price unless you have a dealer that you have worked with before and they appreciate your business. They don't need to move on their price because much like the auto industry they cannot get bikes or they have them pre-sold before they even arrive at the dealer.
    2022 RT Limited , Silver w/ Black and Purple accents

Spyder Garage

Working with Imotorsports now on a possible 2022 sea to sky. Have been given good initial value for my trade, just waiting to see what the out the door price will be for the whole package.
    2022 RT Limited Dark Hyper Silver
    2014 RT-S Pearl White
    2010 BRP 622 Trailer Pearl White

Spyder Garage

PM Sent

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Already have my Sea to Sky ordered and the dealer is going to put it in the demo program and let me put the majority of the 600 miles on it so he can sell it to me at a reduced price by $2500-$4000 plus additional warranty. We did that on 2 other bikes that I bought from them and I saved a ton.
    2022 RT Limited , Silver w/ Black and Purple accents

Spyder Garage

I can be a pain to do an out of state for CA, but it is worth it in some circumstances. I used a private company to fill out the registration paperwork, and given the difficulty of getting to the serial number on the engine, they let me slip by. That blue one from Monk is a great deal.
    2020 RT Limited in the ultra cool Deep Marsala Dark edition.

Baja Ron Anti-Sway Bar, LED reflectors, Lamonster USB Charger (and phone mount), Can-Am Low Windshield, X-Creen Tour Variable Windscreen Spoiler Blade, Power Commander, Dilithium powered Flux Capacitor (not yet fully functional).
    Maintained by Lou at Pirate Powersports.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MRH View Post
    I can be a pain to do an out of state for CA, but it is worth it in some circumstances. I used a private company to fill out the registration paperwork, and given the difficulty of getting to the serial number on the engine, they let me slip by. That blue one from Monk is a great deal.
    I’m a Canadian and the California DMV is something of a mystery to me. I have had issues in the past where my Canadian divers license and social insurance numbers are one digit short so I could not do any online filings. I have also waited for an hour at the DMV office only to find I didn’t have the right documents.

Thanks to a tip from this Board I also used a DMV agent. I visited her office and filled in the forms. We were able to locate the Vin number but never did find the engine number (I have since learned it requires removal of some plastic bits) She was ok with using the engine number from the original title document and I picked up my plate and tags the next day. Best $125 I have spent lately.
    Last edited by PeterKelly; 01-01-2022 at 10:47 AM.

Spyder Garage

Rider Steve

Was the quote you got from Wild West or Mancuso? And did you buy the 2020 used?
    2015 RT , Black

Spyder Garage

Smile

wild west... 2020 had 2700 on it. After an hour demo ride they were pinging my phone to bring it back.
    Last edited by Rider Steve; 01-02-2022 at 08:46 PM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Rider Steve View Post
    wild west... 2020 had 2700 on it. After an hour demo ride they were pinging my phone to bring it back.
    Okay.
    2015 RT , Black

Spyder Garage

The one thing I hate about Houston dealers is the first thing they ask you when you take it in for service is "did you buy it from us" (I worked for yamaha many years ago) and if you say no they will take it in and let it collect dust before they will work on it.

Spyder Garage

Had a deal hammered out with Mancuso sw, (2020 rt) should of had it in my garage today but the managers tried screwing things up and were very successful at doing that so no rt yet. At least the deposit was refundable.

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Rider Steve View Post
    The one thing I hate about Houston dealers is the first thing they ask you when you take it in for service is "did you buy it from us" (I worked for yamaha many years ago) and if you say no they will take it in and let it collect dust before they will work on it.
    Not uncommon among many products. Years ago I went to a Maytag dealer to ask about getting some warranty work done on a washer.
    "Did you buy from us?"
    "No, I got it at Lowes."
    "Then go back to Lowes or Maytag, not here."

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)