Spyder Garage

Lightbulb Superchock kit for sale

UPDATE: Some new information and another possibility for these chocks.

$200.00

I am getting out of trailering at this point, and no longer need these chocks. They are terrific and really easy to use. Quick on and off leaving only the mounting plate which allows for trailer use without the chocks.
    This set was only used 5 or 6 times, so they are in excellent shape. I have all of the original hardware and the manual.

I have no way to ship them, so they are only for pick up locally in the Winchester, Virginia area. (Northwest Virginia near West Virginia border)

OR

My son is coming to visit in the next few weeks to pick up the trailer. He lives in NJ just outside of PHILADELPHIA, PA. If you are interested in traveling to the Philly area, I will arrange for him to take the chock set along and you can pick them up there.

OR

If we get really creative, you could meet him along his way home from here and make the exchange. (He will be going up 81 to the PA turnpike.)

PM if interested.

Mr Bill
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 2a.jpg (35.4 KB, 87 views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (98.7 KB, 95 views)
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (64.9 KB, 79 views)
    • File Type: jpg 3.jpg (82.6 KB, 75 views)
    • File Type: jpg 4.jpg (94.5 KB, 74 views)
    • File Type: jpg 5.jpg (99.0 KB, 59 views)
    • File Type: jpg 5a.jpg (97.9 KB, 66 views)
    • File Type: jpg 6.jpg (77.1 KB, 63 views)
    Last edited by Bike-O-Din; 11-06-2021 at 05:04 PM. Reason: UPDATE to offering and pickup location.
    2011 RT-S , Silver