Invalid Emails
    Pensacola Florida & Baja Alabama (Robertsdale)
    Spyder Garage

Default Iktome Luta has a new HOME!

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/a...hp?albumid=509

Iktome will have a HO model railroad to play with when locked up! Have to paint, insulate, install power, and add AC & heat. Will also have a supply of hot coffee, lemonaid, and/or ice tea as weather dictates.

Doru the Destroyer-Spyder Photo Investigator docdoru's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

nice home for your Spyder
    2013 "Silver Dream" GG Taurus
    2008 "Silver Dream" Spyder RS
    Einstein's theory of drag racing: Time and Speed are Relative.
    Shut up and Race!

Spyder Garage

I am a model railroader, too. Nice building. Gives me an idea if I cave in and buy an RT.
    -Scotty
    2011 Spyder RTS-SM5 (mine)
    2000 BMW R1100RTP, motorized tricycle & 23 vintage bikes
    2011 RT-622 trailer, Aspen Sentry popup camper, custom motorcycle trailer to pull behind the Spyder

Mutant Trikes Forever!

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

super home.. Wish I had one...

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/a...hp?albumid=509

The construction crew does a great job, rated with their auger tie-downs to 140 mph wind load. All they do is the shell and leave it to us to finish or sub-contract out the rest. Will use staple-in insulation and may get rough sawn 1x6 from a local mill to finish the inside. A power nailer will make quick work of putting that up with minor cutting required. Since I will probably have the power off the pole separate from the house I may contract that out. It will require AC and maybe a little heat but with the insulation and wood inside it should not take much. Will have to stop at the NEX to pick up a LARGE water Thermos and another coffee pot. Might install one of the "camp kitchen" moduals with water tank and sink. Now we will have our choice of three porches to sit on according to the sun and wind!

Crow Dog is getting an identical one built a hundred meters or so ENE facing mine. Probably will look even better since he kept the Mexican construction crew supplied with iced down sodas while they built mine! His will house his new HUGE Pow-Wow Dance Drum and several generations of Lakota Medicine stuff!. No more "Boom-Boxes" from the street outside but early morning may bring a heavy drum beat, wild turkeys, and quail calling out territory! We should be so lucky as to have a Nighthawk (Whippoorwill) calling every morning and night as at the SunDance grounds. They did jail our neighbor from the other end of Strawberry LN during the last state wide Cock Fighting sweep so not so many roosters (~150) trying to out talk each other. Carolyn did not realize she was hearing the Wild Turkeys until I had her listen to a hunting show with the Toms and hunters talking back and forth.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Simply Wow.
    Happy Spyder Owner

Spyder Garage

Smile Iktome Luta

With all the things you plan on putting in thier is there a reason for you to go in the house or will you just bring out a sleeping bag

Roger

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default My Wife is the main reason to go to the house AND>>>>

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    With all the things you plan on putting in thier is there a reason for you to go in the house or will you just bring out a sleeping bag
    >>>>>>the rifle and skeet range is off the back porch of the house!