I have a 2015 Spyder RT S. The right rear turn signal light has stopped working. I have done the following:

Installed a new bulb - problem not solved.
Installed the defective bulb on the left rear side and it worked; clearly the bulb is not the problem.
Switched the right rear cluster of lights to the left side of the bike and every light worked! Switched the left rear cluster of lights to the right side of the bike and the turn signal light did not work; clearly the light clusters and the wiring within them are not the problem.
Tried Lamonsters technique of holding down the hazard light button for 30 seconds then turning it off, etc did not solve the problem. It did however correct the hyper flash I was seeing on the front instrument cluster when I pressed the right turn signal switch.
Turning on the hazard lights results in 3 out of 4 flashing; the right rear one not working.
I have checked for voltage at both rear turn signal sockets and I get between 6 and 12 volts, as per spec.

I am now at wits end; does anyone have any bright ideas, pun intended? Your help is always appreciated.