Spyder Garage

Default 2020 rt limited odometer stopped working

the wife's 2020 rtl odometer is stuck at 9999.9 miles but the trip meter is still working, anyone experience this? If so what was the fix? It's under warranty so we will be calling the dealership Monday.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Make sure your not looking at trip B. It only goes to 9999.9. The 3rd selection over is the odometer. 1st is trip A and 2nd is trip B.
    2021 Sea to Sky RT , Highland green

Spyder Garage

We will check it out in the morning, thanks

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Joel The Biker View Post
    Make sure your not looking at trip B. It only goes to 9999.9. The 3rd selection over is the odometer. 1st is trip A and 2nd is trip B.
    .... I ZERO my A & B counters constantly .... one I use for a Day trip the other I use to record my Gas mileage .... good luck .... Mike

Spyder Garage
    2021 RT LTD Petrol Blue DARK delivered 9/22/20
    New Engine @ 500 miles 4/8/21 - 5/21 due to oil leak in block
    https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...400-miles-HELP
    2018 RT-L , Blue

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

If you are actually seeing a .9 mile I'm sure it's a trip odometer. I don't know of any total mileage odometer that shows tenths of miles any more.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

it was on the trip b from when we bought it new it's now on the odometer thanks for all the help

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Interesting how we sometimes end up in a situation that causes us to learn something new! Glad you got it figured out!

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)