Spyder Garage

Default Dog Trailer/ Cargo Trailer For Sale

SOLDAfter 7years of taking our beloved fury friend on our adventures with us it is now time for someone else to enjoy taking their dog with them in a safe way. Our English setter at 14 years has developed arthritis in her front shoulder that makes it difficult for her to travel with us. This trailer was custom made by a company that made Large trailers for hunting clubs and Mushers but is no longer in business I have seen one very similar to ours on the internet. We are asking $1500.00 and the price is firm, it all depends on what you think you dog is worth. Trina has traveled to the Red Woods, Yellowstone, Glacier Park and many other points in the Pacific Northwest. The trailer is made of Aluminum and insulated Fiberglass Panels, All windows open and have Screens and the doors on the back both lock. It has a memory foam mattress, rubber mat and a drain hole in the floor for washing out. It makes a great Cargo trailer with a Gear Bag strapped to the top. We live in the Portland Oregon Metro area. The dimensions on the interior are 37 long by 27 wide by 27 high.
    IMG_2741.jpgIMG_2742.jpgIMG_2743.jpgIMG_2744.jpgIMG_2745.jpgIMG_2746.jpg
    2014 RTL , Black Currant

Spyder Garage

I am VERY interested in looking at the trailer!! My wife and I have a large dog (100lbs) that we would love to take with us, but we don't have a trailer. We also live in the PDX area and I would love to see this! Please write me at mr62buick@yahoo.com

Steve