Spyder Garage

Default Finally Made it Home.

Well after 4,448 miles, we're home. We trailered our Spyder to the DW3WR. Put on another 500 miles riding the Spyder on some of the most scenic roads there are. Awesome time riding with Rich Bush(Spyder) and John Lane(GW Trike). Also had some great meals in and around Deadwood S.D.. Mount Rushmore, Needles HWY, Crazy Horse and Devils Tower were some of the sites we visited. Just not enough time to take it all in. This area is something everyone needs to put on their bucket list. The locals could not be more inviting and friendly! We have lots of pictures to go through. Will post some when I get the chance. Tom
    Baloo is my name. Spyders are my game. Well, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, yes, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, I mean a doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee-dee-doo. And, well, now. Ha ha! What have we here?

2020 Petrol Blue Metallic RTL

Spyder Garage

Glad you made it home safely. Sorry I missed you would have like to ha ve met you and other Spyderlovers. We (Paul, and Mark and myself ) got home Saturday night. It was a wonderful time and experience. I met a great couple from Texas Phil and Bobby Trent from this forum.Without his local advice we would have missed some fun things. We chose to go to Deadwood by way of the old Cheyenne to Deadwood stage road,great fun. Coming home was thru Aladdin Wy pop 13. Then on to Devil's Tower, Big Horn mountains, South Pass and Farson (ice cream). Great trip,fun rides.

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

2012 Spyder RT L , Baja Ron Plugs and wires Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus1300 View Post
    Farson (ice cream). Great trip,fun rides.
    never pass up a stop at Farson's.
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2018 F3 Limited - Intense Red Pearl . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

SpyderLovers Ambassador Little Blue's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Pictures

I am looking forward to seeing the pictures of your trip.
    I would love to see those places someday.
    Lord willing, maybe I will, you never know.

Thanks Again.......
    ENJOY YOUR LIFE WITH A SPYDER
    Ryde with a Friend and be Safe

My Spyder .....'Little Blue-Boy'
    2016 RT Limited , Orbital Blue

Spyder Garage

You bum's, those pictures were GREAT, keep them coming!!!! Welcome home!!!
    2012 RTL , Pearl

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Tango View Post
    Well after 4,448 miles, we're home. We trailered our Spyder to the DW3WR. Put on another 500 miles riding the Spyder on some of the most scenic roads there are. Awesome time riding with Rich Bush(Spyder) and John Lane(GW Trike). Also had some great meals in and around Deadwood S.D.. Mount Rushmore, Needles HWY, Crazy Horse and Devils Tower were some of the sites we visited. Just not enough time to take it all in. This area is something everyone needs to put on their bucket list. The locals could not be more inviting and friendly! We have lots of pictures to go through. Will post some when I get the chance. Tom
    I was at rhe rally also. The sights were breath taking. this was a well run and organized rally. Theresa out done herseif. I will definately go again.

Spyder Garage

Looking forward to the pics!
    Trent - 2017 asphalt grey RT Limited,
    Ultimate Seat, Baha Ron’s sway bar, Vredestine rear tire, Federal Formoza fronts, SlingMod’s LED head and fog lights, Lamonster’s highway pegs

HE>I
    2017 RT , Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage

Glad you made it home safe. My wife Donna and I look forward to going every summer. The days pass so fast Getting to see old friends and meeting new ones. We just live 217 miles north of deadwood so it isn’t far had a bearing buddy fall off our tent trailer on the way down grrrr second one I hoped for the best and it made it home. Changing them to a plain ole dust cap after this. It was wonderful to see the rally growing and hope to see you all next year
    ND Rider
    2016 F3 , Red