Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

Hafta agree, with all reply's above, too much oil can cause, your problems, can cause the byke, to run rough, cause it's drowning in oil... check immediately, to prevent damage....
    the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it........

Spyder F3s 2019 All Black ( Named it: Brutus)
    Carbon Items added, just for looks
    Upgraded Shocks Trac-Tive, Rear hi/lo and rebound adjustable, with Hydraulic Pre-Load adjuster
    fronts hi/lo and rebound adjustable, custom made by the Trac-Tive Guru's
    Swaybar (Ron's)
    Tyres Front Michelin Cross Climate+ 175/60-15
    Rear, for 2022 still a Kenda, next Yokohama Advan Fleva 205/55R15
    Exhaust Bone stock, with a RLS Cat- Delete
    Custom ECU-Mapping, rewritten/adapted to my Ridingstyle
    Pedalbox, Awesome Upgrade...
    2019 F3s , O.E.M. Black, Black, Black

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

with immediately checking your oil ..... before I learned better I took my 08 GS in for warranty work ( nothing to do with oil ) .... however the DEALER Tech ? or someone got pissed off because I scratched an X in the paint of the DPS they were going to change .... someone added one quart of oil .... Why ? ... I'll let the reader decide .... ............ Mike

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    with immediately checking your oil ..... before I learned better I took my 08 GS in for warranty work ( nothing to do with oil ) .... however the Tech ? or someone got pissed off because I scratched an X in the paint of the DPS they were going to change .... someone added one quart of oil .... Why ? ... I'll let the reader decide .... ............ Mike
    No! No! No! Mike! That would NEVER Happen! A tech get ticked off by a customer verifying their work? Don't believe it!

Though I have to be careful. I suppose that when I'm doing an install on a customer's ride. That makes me a 'Tech'. Well, no one is perfect!
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BajaRon View Post
    No! No! No! Mike! That would NEVER Happen! A tech get ticked off by a customer verifying their work? Don't believe it!

Though I have to be careful. I suppose that when I'm doing an install on a customer's ride. That makes me a 'Tech'. Well, no one is perfect!
    ....Correct, I will change my post to identify the TECH involved ...... Mike