Spyder Garage

Default Mono Seat Cowl issue - won't come off! Any ideas/help?

Hello all,

I am new here, and didn't see anyone asking about this so figured I would put up a post. I have had my '21 Spyder F3 for about 2 weeks now and I am having an issue where the Mono Seat Cowl will not come off.

When I got it at the dealer, we had a hard time getting it on when the salesman walked me through how to remove it. He had the service department get it back on and I just completely spaced checking it again. Now when I try to remove it nothing is happening. I am pressing in the key and turning it to the correct position, some times I kind of hear a click, but no matter how hard I try it does not budge (and kind of worried about breaking it).

Is this something I can easily fix if I pull off panels under that area or should I just have the dealer look at it?

Thanks for any help.

Spyder Garage

Push down on the Mono cowl hard while turning the key. There is a post on the bottom of the cowl that may have to be adjusted?

2015 F3 sm6, Custom Dynamics fender lights.

Sea Doo GTI-SE 90 Jet Ski!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge707 View Post
    Push down on the Mono cowl hard while turning the key. There is a post on the bottom of the cowl that may have to be adjusted?
    Thank you Sir, that worked. I will look at adjusting that, but at least I know how to get it off for now if I need to.