Spyder Garage

Default Garmin Zumo XT on sale again...

I missed the last sale a couple months back but they are back down to $399 today on the Garmin site as well as retailers like Amazon. Just picked up a pair. In the summer they will live on the Spyders and then in the winter, they will go on our SkiDoos with custom trail mapping.

That said, can anyone help with what kind of mount I'll need for the Spyders? I have a 16 F3T and the wife's is an 11 RT. She has a mount currently that holds an old boat NAV we've been using. I believe it was a GPSMAP 640. It's served it's purpose but since we have the new units for the sleds, I figured I'd sell it and just change over seasonally. The F3 has no mount currently. So far I've found that BRP has one for my F3 that is part # 219400912. They list it for the Zumo but makes no mention of Zumo XT. Same deal? Perhaps the mount on the RT will work with the Zumo if I just swap over the Zumo mount?

Any help you all can provide on what mounts I need to get these in the center of our bars would be appreciated.
    Regards, Rodney
    2011 RT-S SE5
    2016 F3T SM6

Spyder Garage

I used a Lamonster LG 1086 mount