Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

I don’t mean to hijack this post, but I still can’t figure out how to do an original post. I have a 2016 Spyder RTSE6. I’m 6’1”with a 34 inch inseam and I need help with my seat. The stock seat really hurts my lower back after about an hour ride. I need at least two more inches in the butt area so I can stretch out more. Can someone please recommend a seat that will help yet not cost an arm and a leg.

I too would try the larger sponge grips. It really help me soften my grip and also made the ride more comfortable. I would think ripping too hard would also affect your back between the shoulder blades. They are not expensive and very easy to install.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Plarimer View Post
    I don’t mean to hijack this post, but I still can’t figure out how to do an original post. I have a 2016 Spyder RTSE6. I’m 6’1”with a 34 inch inseam and I need help with my seat. The stock seat really hurts my lower back after about an hour ride. I need at least two more inches in the butt area so I can stretch out more. Can someone please recommend a seat that will help yet not cost an arm and a leg.

I too would try the larger sponge grips. It really help me soften my grip and also made the ride more comfortable. I would think ripping too hard would also affect your back between the shoulder blades. They are not expensive and very easy to install.
    I would try the BRP Comfort Seat. Some good deals in the forum classifieds.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Plarimer View Post

If by 'do an original post' in your post that I've quoted above, you actually mean 'Start a New Thread', then all you need to do is to open the index page for the Forum section you want to start a new thread in (in this case, that'd be Spyder RT - Touring as per the address line just above the '+ Reply to Thread' button up the top left) and click on the RED '+ Post New Thread' Button near the top LEFT corner of the page, just above the first thread listing in the index.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 03-24-2021 at 11:47 AM.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Aawen View Post
    If by 'do an original post' in your post that I've quoted above, you actually mean 'Start a New Thread', then all you need to do is to open the index page for the Forum section you want to start a new thread in (in this case, that'd be Spyder RT - Touring as per the address line just above the '+ Reply to Thread' button up the top left) and click on the RED '+ Post New Thread' Button near the top LEFT corner of the page, just above the first thread listing in the index.
    And it will still be seen by everyone in the other threads, not just the RT one. I went through this as a new user as well.