Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PistonBlown View Post
    But I still haven't ridden a bike/Spyder in Sweden...yet. Hopefully will when I finally get a chance to one on my wish list rides: Gibraltar to Cabi Norte
    Not much different than riding most of Europe. Highways are very good, other roads can be better than a lot of other European roads as lane widths are good. The best is the coastal roads, just beautiful. Great people, fantastic food and hardly any money as they tap everything. Been there three times.

Now you have some great riding where you are from. I did the south island starting in Christchurch, fantastic city (I was there the year before the earthquake, that broke my heart) went across the alpine track to Greymouth then south, did all the local stops along the way to Queenstown and then back around to Christchurch before going to the north. Great roads and people. I have been to Australia six times but I really want to get back to New Zealand.
    Done all of Canada except NWT and parts of Australia, New Zealand and areas of Europe

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Nokesy View Post
    Not much different than riding most of Europe. Highways are very good, other roads can be better than a lot of other European roads as lane widths are good. The best is the coastal roads, just beautiful. Great people, fantastic food and hardly any money as they tap everything. Been there three times.
    For some reason never made it there even though I worked in Finland and have friends in Denmark, somehow missed the opportunity but I'm sure I'll get a chance one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Nokesy View Post
    Now you have some great riding where you are from. I did the south island starting in Christchurch, fantastic city (I was there the year before the earthquake, that broke my heart) went across the alpine track to Greymouth then south, did all the local stops along the way to Queenstown and then back around to Christchurch before going to the north. Great roads and people. I have been to Australia six times but I really want to get back to New Zealand.
    But of course NZ has some of the best motorbike/Spyder roads in the world, particularly the South Island:-) Christchurch is getting sorted but the soul is not completely healed yet.

Hopefully once all this Covid stuff is over we can all start doing those trips we've been thinking about:-)