Thread: Exhaust

Spyder Garage

Default Exhaust

Well, thanks to grandson I now have a new cat delete pipe attached to my 2020 RT. With
    strong directions from my better half I did not touch the muffler and I actually like the sound.
    only a TAD louder and she will never notice the difference. Thanks grandson for the help (he did
    most of the work)!!! The upper spring was a grump to get off and back on. Now to get the ECU
    to Wick it and have some tuning done.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!!!

DRAY

Spyder Garage

When RLS gets some built, I'll be doing my 2020RT, too. It's good to get a confirmation on the minimal loudness increase. My primary reason for the change is to reduce the heat. Have you noticed any change in perceived heat? The tone quality could use some help, so I'm looking forward to that, too.
    Head in the game, eyes down the road... 2020RT
    Spyder Tryke Pylot
    2020 RT , Lamonster extender Petrol

Spyder Garage

I have Ricky's RLS cat delete with resonator and stock muffler. The sound is throaty, smooth and if it's any louder, I can't tell. It's a sound I can enjoy all day.
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.
    2017 F3 Limited , Red, Black & Chrome

Spyder Garage

I have the coated delete and yes,there is heat reduction.

Spyder Garage

The exhaust has a little better purr and not louder enough to be that noticeable. The thing that I picked upon was it
    going easier up through the gears on the road, better exhaust flow. Very well pleased and well worth the money.

DRAY

Spyder Garage

I used the 1st level baffle in my cat delete pipe after trying it with no baffles. With 1st baffle in, the engine feels like the mid-range has a nice spike to it. with no baffles, the spike felt like it was higher up the rpm range. Sound level is slightly lower with 1st baffle compared to no baffle.
    '20 Spyder RT: Bajaron swaybar. Vredestein tires, Pedal Commander, Elka front shocks, GPS/USB/12V handlebar mount, Heli-Bars, Radar Detector, KOTT grills & vents, Shad top case, chin & DRL LEDs.
    2020 RT base , Chalk White