I don't use Genius Maps because its difficult to see. I found Sygic to be much better especially the new Sygic GPS app.

HOWEVER

I hate it when this happens - Just found out that Sygic has changed things again. They went from Sygic Car Nav to Sygic GPS Nav. They originally had a list of items you could buy, like I bought Lifetime World Maps, Lifetime Traffic, the Lesser Vehicle connectivity, HUD, plus a few others. I don't have a subscription.

NOW, however, All they have is a choice of a 3 month or a yearly subscription. It seems to have all you need but will be required to renew every time. As I write this I can't tell you if the subscription will work in BRP C but hopefully others will find out and I hope it does. UPDATE - I have read a few posts and it doesn't work in BRP Connect right now.

I'm thinking, why do I I keep trying???? I hate giving up on what the bike came with but it seems to be the way to go. Dammit!!!

Put the phone on the dash or bar and don't use it in the dash.

Sygic GPS works in my dash along with Dash Radio which is fantastic as I can plug the phone in, put my gear on and get going and start music while moving as well as get the GPS app running. Wish they'd stick to what they came out with and didn't change things.

UPDATE

Sygic does work. You have to go to the settings and then Bosch MySpin and enable it. Then it will work fine. I tried it with an iPhone 5s with the free Sygic. SO either the 3 month subscription to full year will work. (Maps and Music also works with the 5s, nothing else)