Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: XXX 74 Mods...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by docdoru View Post
    Miami
    thank you Doc !
    If you mod your ride to the approval of others then is not really yours... A Fuego ! XXX 74

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post

Sorry Lamonster... Im used to Miami and South Beach where a girl walking around on a bikini or rollerblading or riding a bike is perfectly normal... is a cultural thing.
    I LOVE MIAMI...
    If you mod your ride to the approval of others then is not really yours... A Fuego ! XXX 74

Spyder Garage

Sweet!!! bike bro, was wondering how it rides with the air ride set up you have? I been looken to get air ride for my spyder but haven't seen many bikes out there that can give me a review, where u get yours? What did it set u back? any info would be appreciated

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by D-Nice View Post
    Sweet!!! bike bro, was wondering how it rides with the air ride set up you have? I been looken to get air ride for my spyder but haven't seen many bikes out there that can give me a review, where u get yours? What did it set u back? any info would be appreciated

Mine is from KewlMetal... there is a lot of information out there about their set up with reviews. Personally I love my set up and I have nothing but good things to say about it...

Contact Matt from Kewlmetal or check their website. www.kewlmetal.com

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by XXX 74 View Post
    anytime.

Im considering going with some art work / air brush on the black. still thinking about it.

I think Im going in that direction very soon... been Too busy with the RX-7.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by XXX 74 View Post
    Sorry Lamonster... Im used to Miami and South Beach where a girl walking around on a bikini or rollerblading or riding a bike is perfectly normal... is a cultural thing.
    I LOVE MIAMI...
    XXX 74.....Its not much different here, with spring break than a lull til thunder beach and than Memorial Day weekend and the season starts. I've never been bored since moving here and I just don't know what I will see next. Go into any store for a few things and get distracted and come out with everything but what I went in for and have to go back.

I went back to CT in 2003 for a week and no one knew me, not even my own family. Long blond hair down to the middle of my back with a Fumanchu. Freaked out a lot of people, who were to used to the old business look I had and told most that asked why such a drastic change?

Told them that's just the way it is, living on a beach in Florida. People act and dress like they want and as long as no laws are broken, no one cares. I did get a haircut taking about 2 inches off, only because of split ends and no longer have the fumanchu. I looked to much like the "Cowardly Lion" and got tired of the "Put 'em up" line.

With what I see sunbathing on boats when out on mine, I'm surprised there aren't more boat accidents. Once the boat is untied from the dock, just about all comes off. Having a boat load of girls on mine many times, I never worried about pirates with all the military air/sea support I had.

Like you said, it the cultural thing.

Great looking Spyder you have and looking forward to seeing the air brushing.
    Happy Spyder Owner

2008 SM5, Trunk Liner, 2" Block Riser, ESI 3" Risers, Evoluzione Cycle o2 Sensor Mod, Corbin Seat and Large Oval Backrest, Madstad RoboBrackets and 24" Clear Windshield, Chrome Clear Catseye LED Tail/Brake/License Plate Light, Brake Strobe, Kuryakyn Grips, Kewlmetals Performance Air kit, Custom Dynamic Orange LED's, Spyder 1 Attitude Performance Exhaust RSS-18-B, Day Runners, Day Pucks, Rivco Highway Pegs, ESI Mirror Extensions, Rivco Floorboards.

Spyder Garage

Default OUTSTANDING

I THINK YOURS IS THE BEST ONE I'VE SEEN YET. REALLY OUTSTANDING. BY THE WAY, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH THAT HINDLE? WHAT EXHAUST IS ON IT NOW?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by coz View Post
    I THINK YOURS IS THE BEST ONE I'VE SEEN YET. REALLY OUTSTANDING. BY THE WAY, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH THAT HINDLE? WHAT EXHAUST IS ON IT NOW?
    thanks for the complement...
    About the pipe; I swap them every now and then... sometimes I want the loud noise of the Kewlmetal and sometimes I want the Hindle sound... Is so easy to change that I do it depending on what Im doing... Is great to have options !!

Spyder Garage

DID ever put the wider tires on?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by NVERLAST1 View Post
    DID ever put the wider tires on?
    Nah...to change the front tires, yu have to replace the fenders.. there is a way, by using the fenders of the T-rex.. however I decided not to...

About the rear.. well that requires more work and $$.. So I decided to leave it as is...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Orange View Post
    Can you please expand on that. I never thought about using the T-Rex as a source. Thanks!

That second one looks a lot like the West Coast Custom front end.

The second pix is an AERO design. Is a body kit for the T - rex

However, the fenders from the stock T-rex can be used on our spyder to accomodate larger wheels.
    You can contact Broward Motorsport and They will be able to help you...
    their number is 9544369905

reggystan

The fenders are a mock copy of the T-rex but made to hold the Spyder bracket. Here is one of the bikes we put it on.

Spyder Garage

Very nice--more pictures when it is all done.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by reggystan View Post
    The fenders are a mock copy of the T-rex but made to hold the Spyder bracket. Here is one of the bikes we put it on.

Thanks Reggy !
    I looked for the pics but could not find them... If you have those available for the people in the forum, then even better !

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by akspyderman View Post
    Very nice--more pictures when it is all done.
    more pics of what? everything is done.. LOl... not sure what you are talking about...

reggystan

The pictures below is the new fender. It did not have the tip light hole so we just drilled the hole and put the factory light there. This is a great way to go if your going with a bigger wheel setup.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Outstanding ride Great Color

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wngrr View Post
    Outstanding ride Great Color

thanks !!!

Spyder Garage

Im currently flirting with selling my Spyder. For the right price of course...