Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Need parts list for BRP saddle bags

My bags showed up with no instructions and a hole in one of the parts bags. Firefly has some great photos but I am hesitant to start with out a parts list.

Any ideas before I send these back?

DANG IT!!!!
    VERY HAPPY OWNER OF Spyder PE #1133 w/ Leo Vince, High Flow Filter , Red caliper trim(whoopty doo), BRP sport rack/backrest, BRP saddle bags, BRP comfort seat, Honda RC51, Buell XB9R, Garmin 660, Tackyon XC action cam, Nolan N103 W/ N-Com kit(never use it...)

Spyder Garage

I'm trying to remember, but I don't think mine came with a parts list, just the bags and mounting brackets and the less then desirable instructions. You'll have to rely heavily on Firefly's pics and directions. If the bags are damaged in any way, man, I'd send 'em back.

Glynnk
    Happy 10 RT-SPE owner!!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I've got a parts list and the complete (?) instructions. Send me a PM with your e-mail and I'll scan the parts list and send it out to you.

2022 F3 Base
    Kawa Z900 - 72k
    NInja 650 80K
    2008 SM5 - 42k

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lowflyingowl View Post
    I've got a parts list and the complete (?) instructions. Send me a PM with your e-mail and I'll scan the parts list and send it out to you.

AWSOME!
    VERY HAPPY OWNER OF Spyder PE #1133 w/ Leo Vince, High Flow Filter , Red caliper trim(whoopty doo), BRP sport rack/backrest, BRP saddle bags, BRP comfort seat, Honda RC51, Buell XB9R, Garmin 660, Tackyon XC action cam, Nolan N103 W/ N-Com kit(never use it...)

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Parts list is on its way to your email. Let me know if you want the whole 9 pages of instructions....

2022 F3 Base
    Kawa Z900 - 72k
    NInja 650 80K
    2008 SM5 - 42k

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lowflyingowl View Post
    Parts list is on its way to your email. Let me know if you want the whole 9 pages of instructions....

Lowflyingowl=LIFESAVER!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Post some pics when you're finished!

2022 F3 Base
    Kawa Z900 - 72k
    NInja 650 80K
    2008 SM5 - 42k

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Sorry for the lag

So, I took my sweet azz time on this then waited for my new comfort seat to arrive(second one...). I had to redo just about everything once and found one part on the Spyder was stripped. All in all I am very happy with these bags!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Looks great!

I've got the hard bags also, but i didn't shell out for any inserts. Now that I see how good yours look with the inserts, I guess that's next!

I really like how portable these bags are. Coming across country, I left one one the bike with stuff I wouldn't need, took the other into the hotels an night.

Also, they are definitely rain-proof!

2022 F3 Base
    Kawa Z900 - 72k
    NInja 650 80K
    2008 SM5 - 42k

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Awsome to hear they are rain proof! Yeah, I think the inserts look good too.

Thanks again and be safe!