I own both a 2019 Ryker and a 2012 RS. They are very similar machines in my opinion. Each has its pros and cons and it really comes down to to what you'll be using the bike for and your seating preference. Personally, I feel the RS rides better than the Ryker and the seating position is more comfortable for me. 500 mile day on the RS and my body is completely fine. 500 mile day on the Ryker and my butt has some issues (need to try a Corbin seat maybe). You can find many storage options for both bikes. Yes the RS comes with more storage (the frunk) but its easy and pretty cheap to add storage to the Ryker. RS is better for 2 up riding for sure. I'd say the power and power delivery between the 2 is comparable. I wish they both had a little more "snap". Ryker is better on fuel most of the time. I find the Ryker more fun to ride but that's a personal opinion thing. Best thing you can do is at least sit on both and preferably ride both. The Ryker bars and pegs are adjustable but even with that adjustment the seating/riding position between the bikes is very different.