Spyder Garage

Default Are there any specific Spyder Dealers?

So are there dealers that are specific or more spyder leaning? we have a Can Am dealers locally but he is just sxs and atv's. There is a dealer in Sieverville TN near the bass pro shop that does have some spyders. I am just not sure where to start looking I don 't mind driving for a good dealer. Hell I drove six hours one way to get my Wildcat sxs worked on lol.

"Doc" McCoy Senior Chief Hospital Corpsman (Sarc) Ret.

Spyder Garage

There are Limited dealers that will make the investment to carry the Spyder/Ryker line Apparently BRP has a steep requirement of minimal space & sales quotas unfortunately some have been cut even more unfortunate some of the less than reputable dealers survive some how there are good dealers just seem to be fewer & far between.

2013 STL SE5 BLACK CURRANT
    SpyderPop's: LED bumpskid
    SmoothSpyder: dualmode back rest
    T r * * LED:foam grip covers, Tricrings, FenderZ,
    brake light strips, wide vue mirrors
    Rivico SOMA modulation brake leds
    sawblade mowhalk fender accents
    minispyder dash toy
    Lid lox
    KradelLock
    Pakitrack
    GENSSI ELITE LED H4 headlights
    FLO (Frunk Lid Organizer)
    BRP fog lights, trailer hitch
    SENA 20S EVO
    2013 STL , Stock Stock Black currant

Spyder Garage

There are many CanAm dealers, but not ALL are Spyder/Ryker dealers. They pay extra to carry that line. They have to devote a certain amount of floorspace, commit to a certain level of inventory, and are supposed to have factory trained mechanics. Based on what we see, I think they are lacking on the mechanics stuff.

There is a CanAm dealer in Harrison AR, but they do not sell Spyders or Rykers. 4 x 4's and watercraft only.

When I visited the local "dealer" they sort of looked at our Spyders like "what's that?" Am lucky though, have a couple bonifide dealers and two well known independents within a couple hundred miles. Have been to both independents in the last year for service.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

There is a dealer in Cartersville, GA that sells BRP only. Spyders, side by sides, ATV’s and watercraft. I bought both my Spyders from them. Also there is a very good Spyder dealer in Hendersonville, NC.
    2020 F3 Ltd

Spyderpops Bumpskid
    Spyderpops Brake/Run/Turn Signal LED's
    Lamonster Garage LED Fog Lights and Headlights
    2013 ST-S retired 1/9/16 at 25,061 miles
    2015 F3S sold at 77,565 miles.
    2015 F3-S , BajaRon Plugs Can-Am Red

Spyder Garage

thank you sir I will check both of those out.

Spyder Garage

Here are a couple dealers that have come highly recommended from others on this website.
    East Tenn ATV 106 Clay Little Road,Elizabethton,Tenn 37643..... 423 542 6109

Whites Cycle and Marine 4917 TH-58 Chattanooga,Tn.....423 499 6000

I bought a Spyder from the dealer in Kodak,Tenn I will not go back there for anything.

I have not actually been to the first two dealers that I mentioned. So far all my service on both my spyder and my wife's have been done at Lamonster garage. 640 miles miles for me one way,but they are good. I am going to try the dealer in Elizabethton I hear they are good honest people and do not make you wait for weeks on end to get something done

Also my wife bought hers at Real Performance Motorsports in Florence,S.C. 843-292-0850 .we have not gone back there for service, but we thought it was a very fair deal and when I asked if I came back for service If I could get it done in same day they said yes.Unless parts were needed. They seemed honest and fair

Thanks
    Roger

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

There is also a very good dealership in Winston Salem. I know that is a bit from you, but you did say you don't mind traveling. I see your location is Franklin, NC. Is that the one on 28, near Highlands? I was just there, and really envy you. I love the NC mountains and have been trying to convince the wife to move there for the past 5-6 years. Maybe one day I will make it work.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

It is a great place to ride and to live

Spyder Garage

You have a pretty good dealer about 2.5 hrs from you in Greenville, SC. POWERSPORTS of Greenville sells and services Spyders of all types.