Spyder Garage

Default Got alignment and want to give props

So trailered the wife's '11 RT to Spearfish, South Dakota (400 mile round trip) to have a laser alignment done after replacing the grungy Kendas and 14" rims with some Vredesteins on 15" wheels. Went to Outdoor Motor Sports and Troy hooked us up. Quick, professional, and knowledgable. He pointed out that there was a slight bit of movement in a lower ball joint and suggested replacing with good aftermarket units with zerks, rather than just pushing the OEM product. The price for the work they performed was very reasonable, and he also updated wifey's dash software plus ran the VIN for any recalls (we got the scoot used from the widow of a friend and he wasn't the original owner, so unsure of the history). Got to sit on the merch, and if I get to the point where I can't set a two-wheeler, I think an F3-S might be a nice fit... Everyone in the store and shop was friendly and helpful, so check them out if you're in the Black Hills!

Spyder Garage

We worked with Troy last month the day before the DW3 rally to get a new rear tire mounted. great guy to work with, Fast Easy and no BS!

T.P.

Spyder Garage

We hear so many times of all the bad shops out there, it's a fresh breath of air when you hear some good for a change!!!
    2012 RTL , Pearl

Spyder Garage

Yeah, might have to have them align mine next time... mine was supposedly done at another dealer when I bought it and I know they have the equipment, but hadlebars are canted to the left and the left tire is wearing already... my 2011 was aligned and the front tires hardly showed any wear after 20,xxx miles... i am just under 3 on my 2020 and it will need at least the left front soon.. goofy thing is that it drives fairly straight with my hand off the bar... the original dealer will get a shot at fixing it at the 3k oil change and we bought a a tire package with them so not worried there, but if they want to charge me to fix the alignment after they already did it, I'd rather take it up to Spearfish...
    2017 Can Am Commander Limited
    2012 Cadillac CTS-V Black Diamond
    2020 F3 Limited Magma Red (miss the 2011 Viper red)
    2010 RT622 - Black